- Name: Hashisako Rin (橋迫鈴)
- Nickname: Rin-chan (りんちゃん)
- Birthdate: October 6, 2005
- Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 142cm
- Hobbies: Making sweets (scones), collecting stationery, being exciting
- Specialties: Caring for babies
- Looks Up To: Kudo Haruka, Takeuchi Akari
- Hello! Project groups:
Hashisako Rin was revealed to have joined the Hello Pro Kenshuusei through an announcement on the official Hello! Project wesite on August 17, 2016, alongside Kawamura Ayano, Yokoyama Reina, Yoshida Marie, Nishida Shiori, and Yamazaki Yuhane. She was officially introduced at her first live appearance the following month at the "Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2016 9gatsu ~SINGING!~" event on September 4th. On May 5, 2017 Rin won the Judges award for best character at the "Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~" event, for her performance of °C-ute's "Massara Blue Jeans".
A teased announcement during episode #296 of the Hello! Project webshow "Hello! Station", uploaded July 3, 2019, revealed Hashisako to be the new eighth generation member of ANGERME, with her first performances with the group to take place during the "Hello! Project 2019 SUMMER" concert tour beginning July 13th.
-  Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6 Gaiden ~Tasogare no Kamen~ (遙かなる時空の中で６ 外伝 ~黄昏ノ仮面~) (guest)
- Considers her charm point to be the shape of her nose.
- Her favorite genre of music is J-Pop.
- Her favorite sport is basketball.
- Her motto is "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; Become better at things because you like them).
- Her favorite foods are mango, beef tongue, and steak.
- Her favorite color is purple.
- Her future goal is to become skilled in singing, dancing, and speaking, and to appear on various TV shows and in commercials.
- Her goal after going to junior high was to study hard to try her best to speak English.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki" by Morning Musume, "Bacchikoi Seishun!" by Kobushi Factory, and "Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends" by ANGERME.