Hello Pro Kenshuusei
Hello Pro Kenshuusei (ハロプロ研修生) (formerly Hello Pro Egg (ハロプロエッグ) and secondary branch Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido (ハロプロ研修生北海道) are groups of aspiring Hello! Project trainees who aim to debut. Hello Pro Kenshuusei mostly serve as backup dancers at various Hello! Project concerts. Some Kenshuusei have also acted in various dramas, plays and musicals.
- 1 History
- 2 Members
- 3 Hello Pro Kenshuusei Units
- 4 Discography
- 5 Concerts
- 6 Works
- 7 Auditions
- 8 External Links
In June 2004, thirty-two winners were selected from the 10,570 applicants of the "Hello Pro Egg Audition 2004" and formed Hello Pro Egg which consisted of: Ohyanagi Maho, Okada Yui, Kawashima Miyuki, Morozuka Kanami, Noto Arisa, Aoki Erina, Oose Kaede, Tanaka Anri, Sengoku Minami, Sawada Yuri, Mutou Mika, Hashimoto Aina, Hashida Mirei, Okada Robin Shouko, Akiyama Yurika, Goto Yuki, Arihara Kanna, Sainen Mia, Mori Saki, Yutoku Ayumi, Furukawa Konatsu, Kitahara Sayaka, Wada Ayaka, Ogawa Saki, Fukuda Kanon, Maeda Yuuka, Saho Akari, Okai Asuna, Sekine Azusa, Maeda Irori, Arai Manami, and Korenaga Miki (who was appointed as leader of the Eggs). Although Maeda Irori wouldn't begin activities until 2006 because she was loaned to Hello! Pro Kansai and Arai Manami wouldn't begin until 2007 for unknown reasons.
In October of 2005, Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai was the first Egg group announced initially of Arihara Kanna, Maeda Yuuka, Noto Arisa, Furukawa Konatsu, and Oose Kaede, however Arihara had left prior to their debut single in 2006 to join °C-ute and Mori Saki took her place.
In August, 6 of the original Eggs; Oose Kaede, Hashimoto Aina, Okada Robin Shouko, Goto Yuki, Akiyama Yurika, and Morozuka Kanami had formed THE Possible as the second all-Egg group. They all graduated in 2007 from H!P to Tsunku's other label, NICE GIRL Project. When Oose graduated, Yutoku Ayumi replaced her in Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai.
6 of the Eggs: Muto Mika, Sawada Yuri, Mano Erina, Sengoku Minami, Korenaga Miki, and Noto Arisa joined with other H!P members to form Ongaku Gatas in June of 2007, In which Sawada, Korenaga, Sengoku, and Noto were also involved with Gatas Brilhantes H.P..
Sometime in March of 2009, member Aoki Erina left the program.
After the announcement of S/mileage, the 3 members that were in Shugo Chara Egg! had to leave the group. Shugo Chara Egg! then had auditions to replace them and added two members to take the place of Maeda and Fukuda's character; Fukumura Mizuki and Maeda Irori, respectively in August as well.
On November 23, 2009, during Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 11gatsu ~Yokohama FIRE!~ concert, a video message from Tsunku was played to S/mileage, where it was announced that they would graduate from Hello Pro Egg and make their debut in Hello! Project in 2010, also at the same performance, Takagi Sayuki was announced as the newest Egg member.
Sometime in 2009, Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai was revived with a bunch of new members which included, Sengoku Minami, Arai Manami, Kitahara Sayaka, Okai Asuna, Sainen Mia, Mori Saki, Maeda Irori, Kikkawa Yuu, Fukumura Mizuki, Kaneko Rie, Satou Ayano, and Katsuta Rina alongside Up-Front Egg member Sano Kaori. This would fizzle out until Kaneko's graduation in 2013, leaving the group with no members left.
In March 2010, three new members were added to Hello Pro Egg--Kizawa Runa, Nagasawa Wakana and Kudou Haruka. Later, during Morning Musume's 9th generation audition, Tsunku also announced that Eggs between 11 and 17 were eligible to audition for Morning Musume and would automatically pass the first round.
S/mileage's graduation and debut was on March 27, 2010. On April 3rd, 2010, the announcement was made that the goal was achieved and S/mileage would make their major debut in May.
In the time between March and December of 2010, many of the Eggs had left the program which included: Tanaka Anri (in March), Sainen Mia, Komine Momoka (in June), Hirano Tomomi, Kizawa Runa, Okai Asuna, and Maeda Irori (all in November).
At the beginning of 2011, it was announced that Sengoku Minami and Kikkawa Yuu had finished their egg training and that Kikkawa would be the opening act for Hello! Project's 2011 Winter Tour and announced that she was going to start a solo career. Also at the first day of the winter tour, it was announced that Fukumura Mizuki would be joining Morning Musume as a ninth generation member. Jang Da Yeon, the winner of the H!P Korea Auditions was in Egg garb and performed alongside the rest of the Eggs, but she was not credited as to being a member.
After the announcement, it was announced that Mori Saki, Furukawa Konatsu (in January 2011), Kitahara Sayaka, Sekine Azusa, Arai Manami, Satou Ayano (in March 2011), and Saho Akari (in April 2011) had also graduated. Kitahara would go onto have a solo career and the other girls plus Sengoku would go onto form Up Up Girls (Kakko Kari).
On June 19, 2011 three new members were introduced at a Shiodome AX event: Yoshihashi Kurumi, Hamaura Ayano, and Taguchi Natsumi. One day later, on June 20, 2011, three more new members were introduced: Otsuka Aina, Mogi Minami, and Ogawa Rena.
On September 10, 2011 it was announced that 2nd generation S/mileage sub-member Kosuga Fuyuka would leave the group due to severe anemia, but would return to Hello! Project as a member of Hello Pro Egg after her recovery.
On September 29, 2011 it was announced that Kudou Haruka would be joining Morning Musume as a tenth generation member.
Also in September of 2011, Nagasawa Wakana left the Eggs with no further notice to the public.
Sometime in January 2012, the name of the program was officially changed to Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
In August, Yamaga Kanae had her last performance and the website of the September concert for the Kenshuusei showed her profile was taken off.
A little later in the month, it was announced that Miyamoto Karin, Tanabe Nanami, Taguchi Natsumi, Hamaura Ayano, and Otsuka Aina would team up and release an indie single together, titled "Kanojo ni Naritai!!!", in October.
On September 14, 2012 it was announced that Oda Sakura would be joining Morning Musume as an eleventh generation member.
As the website updated again for the upcoming December concert, Mogi Minami's profile was taken down showing that she left the program and on the same day, 6 new members were announced: Kanazawa Tomoko, who was a finalist for the OCEAN AWARD, and Ichioka Reina, Kishimoto Yumeno, Makino Maria, Kaga Kaede, and Wada Sakurako who all participated in the Morning Musume 11th Generation audtion (the first three having been finalists).
During the annual Hello! Project 2013 Winter concert tour one of multiple new units to be formed from the Kenshuusei was announced. The unit features Miyamoto Karin, Takagi Sayuki, Otsuka Aina, Uemura Akari, Kanazawa Tomoko from Kenshuusei, and Up-Front member Miyazaki Yuka. Producer Tsunku stated that when the day came for their major debut the group name would be decided, and he may or may not add other girls. On February 25th, Tsunku announced the group's name as Juice=Juice.
One month later at an end of March event, new Kenshuusei member Sasaki Rikako was introduced. The same day, a special test event was announced to take place in May, where member Kosuga Fuyuka, who had been inactive for some time, would also appear. Later on in the month the official site for the event opened and Okamura Rise reappeared on the list.
During the test on May 5th, 6 new Kenshuusei were introduced: Tanaka Karen, Inaba Manaka, Mikame Kana, Fujii Rio, Mashiro Kana, and Inoue Hikaru. The next month on June 12th the profile page was updated, and Okamura Rise's profile was officially removed.
On July 5, 2013 it was suddenly announced that Otsuka Aina would no longer be part of the Kenshuusei program or a member of Juice=Juice due to contractual issues that were unable to be settled with her family, later she also specified that she was not happy with the state of her vocals in the group.
In late August, it was announced that they were holding auditions but those who passed would train temporarily for 6 months before becoming a member of Kenshuusei, later on in October, the name of the group was announced as the Kashou Eggs.
On September 22, a group of 7 new members was announced through introduction videos on the official Kenshuusei YouTube channel (all had previously been finalists in the 12th Generation Morning Musume audtion): Yamaki Risa, Yokogawa Yumei, Niinuma Kisora, Ooura Hirona, Dambara Ruru, Haga Akane, and Funaki Musubu.
On October 21st, the profile page for December's Nama Tamago concert was updated, showing that Mashiro Kana's profile had been removed and in November, the members of Juice=Juice were taken off the Kenshuusei page.
The third Kenshuusei indie single, titled "Oheso no Kuni Kara Konnichiwa / Ten Made Nobore!", was released on December 21, 2013 only at their Nana Tamago performances.
Kaneko Rie's profile was removed from the official website after the December concerts, on January 1, 2014 though she had left the program a few weeks prior to participating in the event. It was later announced that the third indie single would recieve a public release on February 26, 2014.
In April 2014, eight Kenshuusei: Tanabe Nanami, Hamaura Ayano, Murota Mizuki, Yamagishi Riko, Kaga Kaede, Sasaki Rikako, Yamaki Risa, and Ooura Hirona, were chosen to participate in the stage musical Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan and released the single "Karen na Gasshoudan" alongside it.
In early May, three new members, Aikawa Maho, Takemura Miu, and Saito Kana, were revealed through official goods and the next day at the test recital, it was announced that Kosuga Fuyuka had completed her training.
It was officially announced in September 2014 that Tanaka Karen and Ooura Hirona had finished their Kenshuusei training and Yoshihashi Kurumi halted her activities but remained on the Kenshuusei page.
On September 30, 2014 at Morning Musume '14's Fall tour it was announced that Makino Maria and Haga Akane would join Morning Musume as part of the 12th generation. Less than a week later on October 4th, Murota Mizuki, Sasaki Rikako, and Aikawa Maho were chosen as the 3rd generation members of S/mileage.
On November 4th, it was announced that Tanabe Nanami and Yoshihashi Kurumi had finished their training and later on in the day Inaba Manaka and Yamaki Risa were announced to be in the Country Musume revival group, Country Girls.
Several days before the November 2014 Nama Tamago concert, two new members, Asakura Kiki and Onoda Saori, were announced to be introduced at the upcoming event. Following this the first Hello Pro Kenshuusei album, titled ① Let's say "Hello!", was also announced to be sold at the concert starting November 29th. A surprise announcement was made on the day of the event, adding seven more members; Hashimoto Nagisa, Horie Kizuki, Ogata Risa, Shimano Momoko, Hirose Ayaka, and Inoue Rei, who were formerly members of the Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei; and Tanimoto Ami, who was a finalist in the Morning Musume 12th Generation "Golden" Audition.
On January 2, 2015 a new group consisting entirely of Hello Pro Kenshuusei members was announced and introduced at the first showing of the "Hello! Project 2015 WINTER ~DANCE MODE!~" concert. The members of the group were revealed to be Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka, Nomura Minami, Ogawa Rena, Hamaura Ayano, Taguchi Natsumi, Wada Sakurako, and Inoue Rei. It was also announced that the group's name would be made known later in the month, and their first indie single would be released sometime in March 2015. It was delayed about a month until February 25th where the group's name was decided by Berryz Kobo member, Shimizu Saki to be Kobushi Factory.
On the website for the March Nana Tamago concert on February 25th, it was announced that Mikame Kana had finished her training and a new Kenshuusei member was announced, Takase Kurumi. Two months later on April 27, 2015 the official website updated with the names of eight new members that would participate in the upcoming May 2015 public test recital; Ono Mizuho, Nakano Rion, Yanagawa Nanami, Maeda Kokoro, Akiyama Mao, Kanatsu Mizuki, Kasahara Momona, and Okamoto Honoka.
Another new group, named Tsubaki Factory and consisting of only of Kenshuusei, was revealed on April 29, 2015. The members included Yamagishi Riko, Kishimoto Yumeno, Niinuma Kisora, Asakura Kiki, Ogata Risa, and Tanimoto Ami. One day later an official notice went up announcing that Saito Kana had completed her training and was no longer a member.
On January 14, 2016, the main website announced that five new members joined; Noguchi Kurumi, Ono Kotomi, Kodama Sakiko, Yonemura Kirara, and Kiyono Momohime. Two months later in March 2016 it was announced that Takemura Miu's training had ended.
On July 16th at the beginning of Hello! Project's annual summer tours, it was announced that Kasahara Momona would be joining ANGERME as the sole 5th Generation member. The same day it was also announced that seven girls had been chosen to become members of the newly formed branch, Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido. Later that month on July 28th a notice on the official website revealed that Kenshuusei members Yokogawa Yumei, Hashimoto Nagisa, Shimano Momoko, and Nakano Rion had completed their training within the program.
At the end of the month on July 30th, the seven starting members of the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido branch were introduced through a performance at the Hello! Project Summer concert; Oota Haruka, Satou Hikari, Ishiguri Kanami, Kawano Minori, Kitagawa Ryou, Kudou Yume, and Yamazaki Mei.
A surprise announcement at a Tsubaki Factory Fan Club event on August 13, 2016 revealed that three new members had been added from the Hello Pro Kenshuusei, including Onoda Saori, Ono Mizuho, and Akiyama Mao. A few days later on August 17th six new members of the Hello Pro Kenshuusei were announced through the official website; Kawamura Ayano, Yokoyama Reina, Yamazaki Yuhane, Yoshida Marie, Nishida Shiori, and Hashisako Rin.
It was announced on November 22, 2016 that the winners of the Morning Musume 13th generation audition would be chosen from the Hello Pro Kenshuusei, after finalists from the general public were unable to be found for the second time. The new members of Morning Musume, Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina, were revealed on December 12, 2016 at Nippon Budokan during the last performance of the fall tour, Morning Musume '16 Concert Tour Aki ~MY VISION~.
At the beginning of January on the 8th, members of Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido announced the release of their first indies single, a double a-side titled "Real Little Girl / Kanojo ni Naritai!!!", through their radio show. The single was performed for the first time and sold at the Hello! Project 2017 Winter concert on February 4th. The members also announced a new regular live event with the first show to take place on February 5th.
On February 27, 2017, the profiles of the members of Tsubaki Factory were removed from the Kenshuusei profiles. The following month on March 6, 2017 it was announced that Yoshida Marie had completed her training and would no longer be part of the program, and eight new members were announced; Shimakura Rika, Hibi Marina, Eguchi Saya, Doi Rena, Okamura Minami, Matsunaga Riai, Yamada Ichigo, and Nakayama Natsume.
It was announced at the end of the "Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~" event on May 5, 2017 that Kenshuusei members Takase Kurumi and Kiyono Momohime would debut in an unspecified fashion with a focus on acting and performance, with no further information provided at the time. Two further announcements followed respectively naming Inoue Hikaru leader of the Hello Pro Kenshuusei, and stating that members Ichioka Reina, Dambara Ruru, and Kawamura Ayano would be debuting within Hello! Project in the future, pending discussions with their parents, with it undecided on if they would become part of a new group or join existing groups.
On June 26, 2017 a special edition of the Hello! Project webshow "Hello Station" was published, revealing the debut placements of the previously chosen Hello Pro Kenshuusei members. It was announced that Ichioka Reina would become the leader of a new group, with the additional members and name to be revealed at a later date. Dambara Ruru would become a member of Juice=Juice, and Kawamura Ayano would become a sixth generation member of ANGERME.
On September 8, 2017 it was announced that upon returning from her medical hiatus former Country Girls member Inaba Manaka would join Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido in an advisory role as the Leader. Her first appearance with the Kenshuusei would take place at the "Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido Teiki Kouen Vol.4" event on September 18th.
On July 15, 2017 a Hello! Project New Member audition was announced at the Hello! Project 2017 SUMMER ~HELLO! MEETING~ concert, and later a special Abema web program that would run from November 13th to December 18th and would follow the audition finalists was revealed. Of the eight audition finalists none passed, instead seven of the eight accepted an offer to join the Hello Pro Kenshuusei; Hashimoto Momoko, Goto Sayaka, Tamenaga Shion, Kubota Nanami, Shuttou Anna, Kanemitsu Ruru, and Matsubara Yulia. They made their first live appearance and were officially introduced at the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~ concert on December 10, 2017 and were announced through the official website on the 11th.
It was announced on February 9, 2018 through the official fan club website that Goto Sayaka had decided to end her training as part of the Hello Pro Kenshuusei. On April 23, 2018 in an update to the participation roster for the "Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2018 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~" event, it was revealed that Hello Pro Kenshuusei member Hashimoto Momoko and Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido member Kitagawa Ryou had each decided to finish their training and would not participate in further activities. On April 27th the second official Hello Pro Kenshuusei album was announced, titled "Rainbow×2" and to be sold at the May 6th "Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2018 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~" event, with the general release taking place on July 11th.
On May 29, 2018 within a schedule update for the "Hello Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2018 6gatsu~Niji~" event it was announced that Inoue Hikaru, current leader of the Hello Pro Kenshuusei, had completed her training and would no longer be a member. During the final show of the Hello Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2018 6gatsu~Niji~ event on June 9, 2018 in Tokyo it was revealed that six Kenshuusei members would join the two upcoming, as yet unnamed, groups. The members joining the first group, alongside Leader Ichioka Reina, included Nishida Shiori, Shimakura Rika, and Eguchi Saya. The second group would feature Maeda Kokoro, Yamazaki Yuhane, and Okamura Minami, along with previously announced members Takase Kurumi and Kiyono Momohime. The groups in these forms would perform for the first time during the "Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2018 SUMMER" concert tour. There was a possibility each group would also add additional members upon completion of the "Hello! Project ONLY YOU Audition". In July, the members of both groups were taken off the Kenshuusei page.
On August 24, 2018 via an update for the participating members in the "Hello Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2018 9gatsu~Momiji~" event, it was announced that Horie Kizuki and Kanatsu Mizuki had completed their training and would not be participating.
On October 18, 2018 through a video announcement, the name of both of the unnamed groups were revealed to be CHICA#TETSU & Ame no Mori Kawa Umi. In addition a collective called BEYOOOOONDS was formed, consisting of both new groups and the yet to be announced audition winners.
It was announced on November 1, 2018 through an update about the December 2018 recitals that members Noguchi Kurumi, Hibi Marina, and Doi Rena had completed their training and would no longer be part of the Hello Pro Kenshuusei. On the same day three new members were revealed in a separate online announcement; Saito Madoka, Kusunoki Mei, and Onoda Karin.
On November 23, 2018 at the "ANGERME 2018 Aki Denkousekka" concert finale at Pacifico Yokohama, it was announced that Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido member Oota Haruka would join ANGERME as a seventh generation member. Through two announcements on January 16, 2019 it was revealed that Kodama Sakiko had completed her training, and that Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido member Kawano Minori would temporarily go on hiatus with a future announcement to come upon her return to activities.
On April 2, 2019 in an update to the participation roster for the "Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2019 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~", it was announced that Kusunoki Mei had completed her training. On June 12, 2019, during episode #293 of the Hello! Project webshow "Hello Station", senior Hello! Project group Juice=Juice announced they would be adding members from the Hello Pro Kenshuusei. The new members, Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido member Kudou Yume and Hello Pro Kenshuusei member Matsunaga Riai, were officially revealed through a special premiere on the group's YouTube channel on June 14, 2019.
An official notice accompanied the Hello Pro Kenshuusei June 2019 recital goods, announcing that Matsubara Yuriya's name romanization would officially change to Yulia. On June 22, 2019 Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido member Yamazaki Mei was revealed to be one of three 15th generation Morning Musume members, through a special livestream on the Morning Musume YouTube channel. At the end of the month on June 30th, an audition for Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido was announced on the Hello! to meet you! radio program. The audition was open to unaffiliated girls between fourth grade elementary and third year junior high, living in Hokkaido, that were able to train in Sapporo; applications were accepted from July 1, 2019 to August 9, 2019.
A previously teased announcement through episode #296 of the Hello! Project webshow "Hello! Station", uploaded July 3, 2019, revealed that Hashisako Rin from Hello Pro Kenshuusei would become the eighth generation member of ANGERME, with her first performances to take place during the "Hello! Project 2019 SUMMER" concert tour beginning July 13th.
On July 11, 2019 a new Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit was announced; named as such because the members would not be permanently fixed and could be changed depending on the situation. The unit would include girls from both Hello Pro Kenshuusei and Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido, and would allow for closer evaluation of the participating members performance levels as they continued training. The starting participants were Yonemura Kirara, Ishiguri Kanami, Kubota Nanami, Kanemitsu Ruru, and Saito Madoka. Nearing the end of the month on July 26th, within an aupdate for the "Hello Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2019 9gatsu~Kira~" event it was announced that Ono Kotomi and Shuttou Anna from Hello Pro Kenshuusei, and Satou Hikari from Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido had completed their training.
A surprise announcement on August 2, 2019 through the official Hello! Project website revealed nine new main branch Hello Pro Kenshuusei members; Hiromoto Ruri, Hashida Honoka, Nishizaki Miku, Hirayama Yuki, Kitahara Momo, Ebata Kisaki, Yofu Runo, Uemura Hasumi, Murakoshi Ayana, and one new Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido member; Hashimoto Ririka.
- Current Members
- Yonemura Kirara (米村姫良々)
- Yamada Ichigo (山田苺)
- Nakayama Natsume (中山夏月姫)
- Tamenaga Shion (為永幸音)
- Kubota Nanami (窪田七海)
- Kanemitsu Ruru (金光留々)
- Matsubara Yulia (松原ユリヤ)
- Saito Madoka (斉藤円香)
- Onoda Karin (小野田華凛)
- Hiromoto Ruri (広本瑠璃)
- Hashida Honoka (橋田歩果)
- Nishizaki Miku (西﨑美空)
- Hirayama Yuki (平山遊季)
- Kitahara Momo (北原もも)
- Ebata Kisaki (江端妃咲)
- Yofu Runo (豫風瑠乃)
- Uemura Hasumi (植村葉純)
- Murakoshi Ayana (村越彩菜)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido
- Ishiguri Kanami (石栗奏美)
- Kawano Minori (河野みのり)
- Hashimoto Ririka (橋本莉々花)
- Inaba Manaka (稲場愛香) (leader) (full Hello! Project member)
- Former Members
- Ohyanagi Maho (大柳まほ, graduated July 2005)
- Kawashima Miyuki (川島幸, graduated September 2005)
- Hashida Mirei (橋田三令, graduated June 2007)
- Ogura Manami (小倉愛実, graduated August 2007)
- Yutoku Ayumi (湯徳歩美, graduated November 2007)
- Muto Mika (武藤水華, graduated April 2008)
- Aoki Erina (青木英里奈, graduated in March 2009)
- Sezaki Azusa (瀬崎あずさ, left in April 2009)
- Sawada Yuri (澤田由梨, graduated August 2009)
- Noto Arisa (能登有沙, graduated September 2009)
- Tanaka Anri (田中杏里, left after June 2010)
- Sainen Mia (西念未彩, left after June 2010)
- Komine Momoka (古峰桃香, left after June 2010)
- Okai Asuna (岡井明日菜, left after November 2010)
- Hirano Tomomi (平野智美, left after November 2010)
- Maeda Irori (前田彩里, left after November 2010)
- Kikkawa Yuu (吉川友, finished training December 2010)
- Kizawa Runa (木沢留那, left after December 2010)
- Kitahara Sayaka (北原沙弥香, finished training March 2011)
- Nagasawa Wakana (長澤和奏, left after September 2011)
- Yamaga Kanae (山賀香菜恵, left after August 2012)
- Mogi Minami (茂木美奈実, left after September 2012)
- Okamura Rise (岡村里星, left after June 2013)
- Otsuka Aina (大塚愛菜; left after July 2013)
- Mashiro Kana (真城佳奈; left after October 2013)
- Kaneko Rie (金子りえ; left after December 2013)
- Kosuga Fuyuka (小数賀芙由香; finished training May 2014)
- Tanaka Karen (田中可恋; finished training September 2014)
- Ooura Hirona (大浦央菜; finished training September 2014)
- Tanabe Nanami (田邉奈菜美; finished training November 2014)
- Yoshihashi Kurumi (吉橋くるみ; finished training November 2014)
- Mikame Kana (三瓶海南; left after February 2015)
- Saito Kana (斎藤夏奈; finished training April 2015)
- Okamoto Honoka (岡本帆乃花; finished training November 2015)
- Takemura Miu (竹村未羽; finished training March 2016)
- Yokogawa Yumei (横川夢衣; finished training July 2016)
- Hashimoto Nagisa (橋本渚; finished training July 2016)
- Shimano Momoko (島野萌々子; finished training July 2016)
- Nakano Rion (仲野りおん; finished training July 2016)
- Yoshida Marie (吉田真理恵; finished training March 2017)
- Goto Sayaka (後藤咲香; left after February 2018)
- Hashimoto Momoko (橋本桃呼; left after April 2018)
- Kitagawa Ryou (北川亮; left after April 2018) (Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido)
- Inoue Hikaru (井上ひかる; left after May 2018)
- Horie Kizuki (堀江葵月; left after August 2018)
- Kanatsu Mizuki (金津美月; left after August 2018)
- Noguchi Kurumi (野口胡桃; left after November 2018)
- Hibi Marina (日比麻里那; left after November 2018)
- Doi Rena (土居麗菜; left after November 2018)
- Kodama Sakiko (児玉咲子; left after January 2019)
- Kusunoki Mei (楠萌生; left after April 2019)
- Ono Kotomi (小野琴己; left after July 2019)
- Shuttou Anna (出頭杏奈; left after July 2019)
- Satou Hikari (佐藤光; left after July 2019) (Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido)
- Debuted Members
- Okada Yui (岡田唯, joined v-u-den August 2004)
- Arihara Kanna (有原栞菜, joined °C-ute January 2006)
- Linlin (リンリン, joined Morning Musume March 2007)
- THE Possible (THE ポッシボー, graduated October 2007)
- Korenaga Miki (是永美記, graduated January 2008)
- Mano Erina (真野恵里菜, graduated March 2008)
- S/mileage (スマイレージ, graduated March 2010)
- Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖, joined Morning Musume January 2011)
- Up Up Girls (Kakko Kari) / UFZS (アップアップガールズ(仮))
- Mori Saki (森咲樹, finished training January 2011)
- Furukawa Konatsu (古川小夏, finished training January 2011)
- Sekine Azusa (関根梓, finished training March 2011)
- Arai Manami (新井愛瞳, finished training March 2011)
- Sato Ayano (佐藤綾乃, finished training March 2011)
- Sengoku Minami (仙石みなみ, finished training December 2010)
- Saho Akari (佐保明梨, finished training April 2011)
- Takeuchi Akari (竹内朱莉, joined S/mileage September 2011)
- Katsuta Rina (勝田里奈, joined S/mileage September 2011)
- Kudo Haruka (工藤遥, joined Morning Musume September 2011)
- Oda Sakura (小田さくら, joined Morning Musume September 2012)
- Juice=Juice (ジュース=ジュース)
- Haga Akane (羽賀朱音, joined Morning Musume September 2014)
- Makino Maria (牧野真莉愛, joined Morning Musume September 2014)
- Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希, joined S/mileage October 2014)
- Sasaki Rikako (佐々木莉佳子, joined S/mileage October 2014)
- Aikawa Maho (相川茉穂, joined S/mileage October 2014)
- Inaba Manaka (稲場愛香, joined Country Girls November 2014)
- Yamaki Risa (山木梨沙, joined Country Girls November 2014)
- Kobushi Factory (こぶしファクトリー)
- Tsubaki Factory (つばきファクトリー)
- Funaki Musubu (船木結; joined Country Girls November 2015, ANGERME June 2017)
- Yanagawa Nanami (梁川奈々美; joined Country Girls November 2015, Juice=Juice June 2017)
- Kasahara Momona (笠原桃奈; joined ANGERME July 2016)
- Onoda Saori (小野田紗栞; joined Tsubaki Factory August 2016)
- Ono Mizuho (小野瑞歩; joined Tsubaki Factory August 2016)
- Akiyama Mao (秋山眞緒; joined Tsubaki Factory August 2016)
- Kaga Kaede (加賀楓; joined Morning Musume December 2016)
- Yokoyama Reina (横山玲奈; joined Morning Musume December 2016)
- Dambara Ruru (段原瑠々; joined Juice=Juice June 2017)
- Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃; joined ANGERME June 2017)
- CHICA#TETSU (チカ＃テツ)
- Ame no Mori Kawa Umi (雨ノ森 川海)
- Oota Haruka (太田遥香; joined ANGERME November 2018)
- Kudou Yume (工藤由愛; joined Juice=Juice June 2019)
- Matsunaga Riai (松永里愛; joined Juice=Juice June 2019)
- Yamazaki Mei (山﨑愛生; joined Morning Musume June 2019)
- Hashisako Rin (橋迫鈴; joined ANGERME July 2019)
Hello Pro Kenshuusei Units
- Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai (2005–2008)
- THE Possible (2006–2018), graduated Hello! Project October 2007
- Shugo Chara Egg! (2008–2010)
- S/mileage (2009–2014), ANGERME (2015–)
- Juice=Juice (2013–)
- Kobushi Factory (2015–)
- Tsubaki Factory (2015–)
- CHICA#TETSU (2018–)
- Ame no Mori Kawa Umi (2018–)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit (2019–)
Hello! Project Units Featuring Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Ongaku Gatas (2007–2009)
- MilkyWay (2008–2009)
- High-King (2008–2010)
- Shin Minimoni (2009–2010)
- ZYX-α (2009–2010)
- Aa! (2009–2010)
- BEYOOOOONDS (2018–)
- [2012.09.23] Kanojo ni Naritai!!! (彼女になりたいっ！！！; I Want to Be Your Girl!!!) (Miyamoto Karin, Tanabe Nanami, Taguchi Natsumi, Hamaura Ayano, Otsuka Aina)
- [2013.06.08] Ten Made Nobore! (天まで登れ!; Climb to the Sky!) (Hello Pro Kenshuusei feat. Juice=Juice)
- [2014.02.26] Oheso no Kuni Kara Konnichiwa / Ten Made Nobore! (おへその国からこんにちは/天まで登れ!; Hello From Bellybutton Land / Climb to the Sky!)
- [2017.07.05] Real☆Little☆Girl / Kanojo ni Naritai!!! (Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido Ver.) (リアル☆リトル☆ガール/彼女になりたいっ！！！(ハロプロ研修生北海道Ver.)) (Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido)
- [2018.07.11] Hankouki! / Ice day Party (ハンコウキ！/Ice day Party; Rebellious Age!) (Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido feat. Inaba Manaka)
- [2006.04.23] Sora ga Aru (空がある) (Hashida Mirei, Okada Robin Shouko, Kitahara Sayaka, Fukuda Kanon)
- [2007.06.29] Mottainai Baasan Ondo (もったいないばあさん音頭) (Ogawa Saki, Okai Asuna)
- [2014.08.27] Karen na Gasshoudan (可憐な合唱団) (Tanabe Nanami, Hamaura Ayano, Murota Mizuki, Yamagishi Riko, Kaga Kaede, Sasaki Rikako, Yamaki Risa, Ooura Hirona)
- [2017.06.02] Hello! Massara no Jibun (Hello! まっさらの自分)
- [2017.06.30] Isshakudama de Buppanase! (一尺玉でぶっ放せ!)
- [2017.09.08] Arigatameiwaku Monogatari (ありがた迷惑物語)
Compilations / Other
- [2014.07.09] Hello! Project - Hello! Project no Zenkyoku Kara Atsumechaimashita! Vol. 3 (#15 Oheso no Kuni Kara Konnichiwa)
- [2014.08.13] Hello! Project - Hello! Project no Zenkyoku Kara Atsumechaimashita! Vol. 6 (#2 Kanojo ni Naritai!!!)
- [2014.12.10] Hello! Project - Petit Best 15 (#15 Karen na Gasshoudan)
- [2017.12.13] Hello! Project - Petit Best 18 (#9 Real☆Little☆Girl)
- [2018.12.12] Hello! Project - Petit Best 19 (#16 43do, #17 Hankouki!)
- [2007.09.26] Dai 1 Kai Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen ~Saru no Koku~ / ~Tori no Koku~
- [2008.11.24] 2008 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 9gatsu ~Shibakouen STEP!~
- [2009.09.23] 2009 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 6gatsu ~Nakano STEP!~
-  Dai 1 Kai Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen ~Saru no Koku~ / ~Tori no Koku~ (Mitsui Aika, Junjun, Linlin, Arihara Kanna, Hello Pro Egg)
-  2007 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 8gatsu ~Yokohama de Aimashou~
-  Hello Pro Egg Delivery Station! 01 (Aoki Erina, Kikkawa Yuu, Mori Saki, Kitahara Sayaka, Ogawa Saki)
-  Hello Pro Egg Delivery Station! 02 (Noto Arisa, Mano Erina, Furukawa Konatsu, Fukuda Kanon, Okai Asuna)
-  2007 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 11gatsu ~Shinagawa de Aimashou~
-  Hello Pro Egg Delivery Station! 03 (Sawada Yuri, Komine Momoka, Maeda Yuuka, Fukuda Kanon, Saho Akari)
-  2008 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 3gatsu ~Kirameki no Yokohama~
-  Hello Pro Egg Delivery Station! 04 (Tanaka Anri, Sengoku Minami, Sainen Mia, Mori Saki, Wada Ayaka, Ogawa Saki)
-  2008 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 6gatsu ~Akasaka HOP!~
-  Hello Pro Egg Delivery Station! 05 (Noto Arisa, Sawada Yuri, Kikkawa Yuu, Kitahara Sayaka, Komine Momoka)
-  2008 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 9gatsu ~Shibakouen STEP!~
-  2008 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 11gatsu ~Yokohama JUMP!~
-  2009 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 4gatsu ~Yokohama HOP!~
-  2009 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 6gatsu ~Nakano STEP!~
-  2009 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 9gatsu ~Yokohama JUMP!~
-  2009 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 11gatsu ~Yokohama FIRE!~
-  2010nen Hello Pro Egg Norimen LIVE 2gatsu (Sengoku Minami, Kikkawa Yuu, Furukawa Konatsu, Sainen Mia, Mori Saki, Kitahara Sayaka, Saho Akari, Takeuchi Akari, S/mileage)
-  Hello Pro Egg Delivery Station! 06 (Saho Akari, Okai Asuna, Fukumura Mizuki, Miyamoto Karin, Tanabe Nanami)
-  2010 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 3gatsu ~Yokohama GOLD!~
-  2010 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 6gatsu ~Yokohama HOP!~
-  2010 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 9gatsu ~Yokohama STEP!~
-  2010 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 11gatsu ~Yokohama JUMP!~
-  Hello! Pro Egg 2011 Happyoukai ~9gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~
-  Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2012 ~3gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~
-  Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2012 ~6gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~
-  Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2012 ~9gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~
-  Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2012 ~12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~
-  Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~3gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~
-  Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~
-  Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~6gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~
- TV Programs
- [2013–] ~Onedari Entame! ~Hapi★Pure (～おねだりエンタメ！～はぴ★ぷれ)
- [2013–] Hello Pro Kenshuusei no Tadaima Kenshuuchuu! (ハロプロ研修生のただ今研修中!)
Hello Pro Egg Audition 2004
- Name: Hello Pro Egg Audition 2004 (ハロプロ エッグ オーディション2004)
- Purpose: To find talented people to become "Hello Pro Eggs" to receive free lessons that will allow their talent to slowly hatch and then allowed to blossom.
- Application Recruitment Period: April–May 2004 (via Hello! Morning)
- Qualifications: By April 2004, the applicants must not have a contract in the entertainment industry, that they will relocate to Tokyo, and that they must be females between first grade to 18 years old.
- Application Methods: There were two forms of application methods, but applicants must apply only through one method. The first was through an interview at Makuhari Messe in Chiba on 19 June 2004 and the second was through an applicant submitted digital video cassette tape.
- Number of applicants: 10,570 people
- Selected: 32 people
- Notable Passers: Okada Yui, Arihara Kanna, Morozuka Kanami, Ohse Kaede, Hashimoto Aina, Akiyama Yurika, Okada Robin Shouko, Goto Yuki
Up-Front Group "Egg" Audition
- Name: Up-Front Group "Egg" Audition (アップフロントグループ『エッグ』オーディション)
- Purpose: To find talented people to become "Up-Front Group Eggs" to perform in various fields such as acting and variety.
- Application Period: Until 25 February 2006
- Qualifications: By February 2006, the applicants must not have a contract in the entertainment industry and that they will relocate to Tokyo.
- Notable Passer: Mano Erina
- The three second-generation Hello Pro Egg members are from this audition.
Up-Front Egg Audition
- Name: Up-Front Egg Audition (アップフロントエッグオーディション)
- Application Period: Opened August 2007
- Qualifications: By August 2007, the applicants must not have a contract in the entertainment industry, that they will relocate to Tokyo, and that they must be females between first grade to 25 years old.
- Application Methods: There were numerous forms of application methods, including applying by computer, cell phone, mail, or by appointment with a receptionist, but applicants must apply only through one method.
- The fifth-generation Hello Pro Egg member, Miyamoto Karin, is from this audition.
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Official Website
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido Official Website
- Official YouTube