- Name: Ogata Risa (小片リサ)
- Birthday: November 5, 1998
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 159cm
- Specialty: Jazz dancing, 12 years dance training, kendama (3rd Level)
- Hobbies: Drawing, singing, studying German
- Favorite Color: Red
- Looks Up To: Fukuda Kanon
- Hello! Project groups:
Ogata Risa made her first appearance as a Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei on April 30, 2011 at a Shinjuku BLAZE live event. After the program was discontinued in November 2014, Risa and several other members were introduced as Hello! Pro Kenshuusei at the "Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014~November-December no Nama Tamago Show!~".
On April 29, 2015 she was revealed to be one of six members in a new group, named Tsubaki Factory. The unit consisted entirely of Hello! Pro Kenshuusei, including Yamagishi Riko, Niinuma Kisora, Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, and Asakura Kiki.
- TV Programs
- [2016–] The Girls Live
- [2015–] Hello! Station (ハロ！ステ)
- Music Videos
-  TRIANGLE -Trine Angle- (TRIANGLE -トラインアングル-)
-  Thank You Very Berry (サンク ユー ベリー ベリー)
-  Kizetsu Suruhodo Aishiteru! (気絶するほど愛してる!)
-  Zoku 11-nin Iru! Higashi no Chihei, Nishi no Towa (続・11人いる!東の地平・西の永遠)
-  Nega Poji Poji (ネガポジポジ)
- Formerly a member of the Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei.
- Participated in the Morning Musume 11th Generation "Suppin Utahime" audition, where her number was #125.
- Likes °C-ute and Juice=Juice.
- Her favorite sports are the long-jump and jump rope while running.
- Favorite saying is "Sweating is enlightenment! Your effort won't betray you".
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Odorou yo" and "Watashi no Kokoro" by S/mileage, "Waraenai Hanashi" by Morning Musume, and "Hitoshirezu Mune wo Kanaderu Yoru no Aki" by Puripuri Pink.
- Her favorite music genres are classic idol songs, jazz, and techno pop.
- Her favorite food is watermelon.
- Stated in 2016 that her future goal is to win the Japan Record Awards "Best New Artist" award with Tsubaki Factory.