- Birth Name: Akiyama Mao (秋山眞緒)
- Date of Birth: July 29, 2002
- Place of Birth: Osaka, Japan
- Blood Type: B
- Height: 156.5cm
- Specialty: Dance, gymnastic back bridge
- Hobbies: Dancing, gymnastics, cleaning
- Favorite Food: Vegetables, steak
- Least Favorite Food: Paprika, shiitake mushrooms, green peppers
- Favorite Color: Rose pink
- Looks Up To: Suzuki Airi, Sasaki Rikako
- Hello! Project groups:
Akiyama Mao was first introduced as a member of Hello! Pro Kenshuusei through an announcement on the official Hello! Project website on April 27, 2015. She participated in the Morning Musume 12th Generation Audition the same year, but failed. The next year on August 13, 2016 she was revealed to be one of three new members of Tsubaki Factory through a surprise announcement given at a fan club event for the group.
- Music Videos
- Her favorite sports are cat and mouse, and dodge ball.
- Her motto is "Honesty is the best policy".
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Nen ni wa Nen" by Kobushi Factory and "Jounetsu Ecstasy", "Jinsei wa STEP!", and "Iron Heart" by °C-ute.
- Her favorite styles of dance are hip hop and waack.
- Thinks her strengths are working hard at everything and hating to lose.
- Believes her weakness is giving up quickly if she feels she can't do something.
- Considers her charm points to be her nose and her forehead.
- Her dream was to have her major debut as an idol.
- Her favorite music genre is western music.