- Name: Maeda Kokoro (前田こころ)
- Birthday: June 23, 2002
- Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
- Blood type: A
- Height: 166cm
- Specialty: Karate (2nd Dan Blackbelt)
- Hobbies: Watching Hello! Project videos, listening to music
- Favorite Food: Cheese, crushed red peppers, soba
- Least Favorite Food: Tomato, green peppers
- Favorite Color: White, pink, red
- Looks Up To: Kudo Haruka, Sasaki Rikako
- Hello! Project groups:
- Hello! Pro Kenshuusei (2015–)
-  JK Ninja Girls (JKニンジャガールズ)
- Music Videos
-  °C-ute - "To Tomorrow" (as back dancer)
-  Juice=Juice - "Jidanda Dance" (as back dancer)
- Her favorite sport is karate.
- Her motto is "Game played in real earnest".
- Competed in karate tournaments before becoming a Kenshuusei.
- Participated in the Morning Musume 12th Generation "Golden Audition", but failed.
- Thinks her strength is doing everything without holding back.
- Believes her weakness is being afraid of things.
- Considers her charm points to be her brown eyes and husky voice.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Koi Dorobou" by Country Girls, "Honto no Jibun" by Buono!, "Tachiagirl" by S/mileage, and "Nani wa Tomo Are!" by Morning Musume.
- Her dreams are to debut within Hello! Project and make people smile.
- Favorite music genre is J-Pop (idols).