- Name: Kiyono Momohime (清野桃々姫)
- Birthday: December 22, 2004
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Bloodtype: A
- Height: 141cm
- Specialty: Human beatbox, dance, unicycle
- Hobbies: Collecting hair accessories, kite flying, skateboarding, guitar, creating videos
- Looks Up To: Tsugunaga Momoko
- Hello! Project groups:
- Hello! Pro Kenshuusei (2016–)
- Music Videos
- Made her first live appearance at the "Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Recital February/March 2016 ~SINGING!~" event on February 13, 2016.
- Was previously enrolled in the Avex Artist Academy dance program in Tokyo.
- Acted as a junior model for a magazine prior to joining the Kenshuusei.
- Was formerly a member of the indie idol groups Juri♡Puri and Amorecarina.
- Her favorite music genres are J-Pop, dance music, and western music.
- Her favorite sport is soccer.
- Favorite school subject is art.
- Her motto is "To always give my all".
- Favorite food is kyoto style pickled vegetables.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Odore! Morning Curry" and "Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi" by Morning Musume, and "21ji Made no Cinderella" by Berryz Kobo.
- Thinks her charm points are her long eyelashes and double eyelids.