- Birth Name: Tanimoto Ami (谷本安美)
- Date of Birth: November 16, 1999
- Place of Birth: Hokkaido, Japan
- Blood Type: B
- Height: 157.5cm
- Specialty: Able to sleep anywhere
- Hobbies: Movie appreciation, listening to music, watching concert DVDs loudly, observing people
- Favorite Color: White, black, pink, yellow, yellow-green, light blue
- Looks Up To: Suzuki Airi
- Hello! Project groups:
Tanimoto Ami became a finalist in the "Morning Musume 12th Generation Golden" audition, but did not pass. She was later introduced as a new Hello! Pro Kenshuusei member at the "Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014~November-December no Nama Tamago Show!~" concert.
On April 29, 2015 she was revealed to be one of six members in a new group, named Tsubaki Factory. The unit consisted entirely of Hello! Pro Kenshuusei, including Ogata Risa, Yamagishi Riko, Niinuma Kisora, Kishimoto Yumeno, and Asakura Kiki.
- TV Programs
- [2016–] The Girls Live
- [2015–] Hello! Station (ハロ！ステ)
-  Tsubaki Factory no Camellia Night (つばきファクトリーのキャメリアナイト)
- Favorite sports are soccer and basketball.
- Her favorite saying is "Once in a lifetime encounters should be treasured".
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "aManojaku" by S/mileage, "Yokaze no Message" and "Urayanjau" by °C-ute, and "Suki na Senpai" by Morning Musume.
- Favorite music genre is J-Pop.
- Her favorite food is seedless grapes.
- Thinks her charm points are the three beauty marks under her eyes.