- Name: Ise Reira (伊勢鈴蘭), Ise Layla
- Nickname: Reira/Layla (れいら), Ebichan (えびちゃん)
- Birthday: January 19, 2004
- Birthplace: Hokkaido, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Specialty: Dancing, monomane
- Hobbies: Takarazuka appreciation, eating while walking
- Looks Up To: Sasaki Rikako
- Hello! Project groups:
- ANGERME (2018–)
Ise Reira participated in the 2018 Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition, after her elder sister submitted her application without her permission. She became a finalist and was selected to join ANGERME.
Reira was officially revealed as a seventh generation member of ANGERME, alongside Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido member Oota Haruka, on November 23, 2018 during the ANGERME 2018 Aki "Denkousekka" concert finale at Pacifico Yokohama. The seventh generation's activities with the group would begin in January 2019 with the Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2019 WINTER concert tour.
- TV Programs
- [2018–] The Girls Live
- [2018–] Hello! Project Station (ハロ！ステ)
- She was named after the 1970 Eric Clapton and Jim Gordon song "Layla". Due to aspects of the Japanese language, her name can be written as both "Reira" and "Layla".
- Has an older sister.
- Admitted she wasn't a fan of Hello! Project when auditioning, but held dreams of becoming an idol since kindergarten.
- Her audition number was #235.
- Her favorite types of music are ballads that can make you cry and musical songs.
- Her favorite sports are dancing and table tennis.