- Birth Name: Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)
- Nickname: Layla (れいら; Reira), Ebichan (えびちゃん)
- Birthdate: January 19, 2004
- Birthplace: Hokkaido, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Hobbies: Takarazuka appreciation, eating while walking
- Specialties: Dancing, monomane
- Looks Up To: Sasaki Rikako, Suzuki Airi, Kudo Haruka
- Hello! Project groups:
- ANGERME (2018–)
Ise Reira participated in the 2018 Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition, after her elder sister submitted her application without her permission. She became a finalist and was selected to join ANGERME.
Reira was officially revealed as a seventh generation member of ANGERME, alongside Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido member Oota Haruka, on November 23, 2018 during the ANGERME 2018 Aki "Denkousekka" concert finale at Pacifico Yokohama. The seventh generation's activities with the group would begin in January 2019 with the Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2019 WINTER concert tour.
- [2019.05.24] Angermook (アンジュルムック) (Wada Ayaka, Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina, Murota Mizuki, Sasaki Rikako, Kamikokuryo Moe, Kasahara Momona, Kawamura Ayano, Funaki Musubu, Oota Haruka, Ise Layla)
- TV Programs
- [2018–] The Girls Live
-  PIZZA-LA Spring 2019 Yokubari Quarter (よくばりクォーター)
- [2018–] Hello! Project Station (ハロ！ステ)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!)
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019 (ハロプロ紅白対抗 ザ☆バトル2019)
- She was named after the song "Layla" by Eric Clapton and Jim Gordon. The kana for her name would be read as Reira.
- Has an older sister.
- Admitted she wasn't a fan of Hello! Project when auditioning, but held dreams of becoming an idol since kindergarten.
- Her audition number was #235.
- Her favorite types of music are ballads that can make you cry and musical songs.
- Her favorite sports are dancing and table tennis.