Kimi wa Ima Made Doko ni Ita
- Kimi wa Ima Made Doko ni Ita? (君は今までどこにいた?; Where Have You Been Until Now?)
- Akimoto Yasushi
- Tanabiki Tatsuya
- Other Information
- Arrangement: Wakatabe Makoto
Members for this single were decided by the AKB48 Group Janken Taikai 2015, which awarded a solo debut for the winner. The remaining top 15 members performed the single's coupling track. Listed in parentheses are their placements in the tournament.
- (Center: Nakanishi Chiyori)
- AKB48 Team A: Kojima Natsuki (14th), Nakanishi Chiyori (2nd), Yokoyama Yui (7th)
- AKB48 Team K: Aigasa Moe (8th)
- AKB48 Team B: Kizaki Yuria (4th), Fukuoka Seina (16th), Yokoshima Aeri (11th)
- AKB48 Team 4: Iino Miyabi (6th), Sato Kiara (5th), Nishino Miki (3rd)
- AKB48 Team 8: Kondo Moeri (13th), Abe Mei (9th)
- AKB48 Kenkyuusei: Nomura Nao (12th)
- NMB48 Team N: Jonishi Kei (10th)
- NMB48 Team BII / AKB48 Team B: Watanabe Miyuki (15th)
There are currently two recorded versions of "Kimi wa Ima Made Doko ni Ita?" found in AKB48's discography. These versions are:
- Kimi wa Ima Made Doko ni Ita? (Original)
- Found on the "Migiashi Evidence" single as track #2.
- Kimi wa Ima Made Doko ni Ita? off vocal ver.
- Found on the "Migiashi Evidence" single as track #4. This is the standard version without the main vocals.
- YouTube: "Kimi wa Ima Made Doko ni Ita? (Short ver.)" MV
- STUDIO48: "Kimi wa Ima Made Doko ni Ita?" lyrics