- Birth Name: Takahashi Minami (高橋みなみ)
- Nicknames: Takamina (たかみな), Minami (みなみ)
- Date of Birth: April 8, 1991
- Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: AB
- Universal Music (2013-)
- [2016.10.12] Aishitemo Ii Desu ka? (愛してもいいですか?)
- [2013.08.16] Hitomi no Tobira (瞳の扉)
AKB48 Song Participation
- Sakura no Hanabiratachi (桜の花びらたち)
- Dear my teacher (Team A)
- Skirt, Hirari (スカート、ひらり)
- Aozora no Soba ni Ite (青空のそばにいて) (Team A)
- Aitakatta (会いたかった)
- Dakedo... (だけど…) (Team A)
- Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru (制服が邪魔をする)
- Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou (軽蔑していた愛情)
- Namida Uri no Shoujo (涙売りの少女) (Team A)
- Only today (Team A)
- Boku no Taiyou (僕の太陽)
- Mirai no Kajitsu (未来の果実)
- Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka? (夕陽を見ているか?)
- Viva! Hurricane (ビバ!ハリケーン) (Himawari-gumi)
- Romance, Irane (ロマンス、イラネ)
- Ai no Moufu (愛の毛布) (Himawari-gumi)
- Sakura no Hanabiratachi 2008 (桜の花びらたち2008)
- Saigo no Seifuku (最後の制服)
- Baby! Baby! Baby!
- Yume wo Shinaseru Wake ni Ikanai (夢を死なせるわけにはいかない)
- Oogoe Diamond (大声ダイヤモンド)
- 109 (Marukyuu) (マルキュー) (Team A)
- 10nen Zakura (10年桜)
- Sakurairo no Sora no Shita de (桜色の空の下で)
- Namida Surprise! (涙サプライズ!)
- Iiwake Maybe (言い訳Maybe)
- Sakura no Shiori (桜の栞)
- Majisuka Rock 'n' Roll (マジスカロックンロール)
- Ponytail to Chouchou (ポニーテールとシュシュ)
- Majijo Teppen Blues (マジジョテッペンブルース)
- Heavy Rotation (ヘビーローテーション)
- "Chance no Junban" single
- Sakura no Ki ni Narou (桜の木になろう)
- Dareka no Tame ni ~What can I do for someone?~ (誰かのために)
- Everyday, Katyusha (Everyday、カチューシャ)
- Flying Get (フライングゲット)
- Kaze wa Fuiteiru (風は吹いている)
- "Ue kara Mariko" single
- GIVE ME FIVE!
- Sweet & Bitter (スイート&ビター) (Selection 6)
- Manatsu no Sounds good! (真夏のSounds good!)
- Choudai, Darling! (ちょうだい、ダーリン!)
- Gingham Check (ギンガムチェック)
- Yume no Kawa (夢の河)
- Kodoku na Hoshizora (孤独な星空) (Team A)
- "Eien Pressure" single
- Totteoki Christmas (とっておきクリスマス)
- So long!
- Ruby (Shinoda Team A)
- Sayonara Crawl (さよならクロール)
- Koisuru Fortune Cookie (恋するフォーチュンクッキー)
- Heart Ereki (ハート・エレキ)
- Kiss Made Countdown (キスまでカウントダウン) (Team A)
- "Suzukake no Ki no Michi de "Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru" to Itteshimattara Bokutachi no Kankei wa Dou Kawatteshimau no ka, Bokunari ni Nannichi ka Kangaeta Ue de no Yaya Kihazukashii Ketsuron no You na Mono" single
- Mae Shika Mukanee (前しか向かねえ)
- Labrador Retriever (ラブラドール・レトリバー)
- Kokoro no Placard (心のプラカード)
- Kibouteki Refrain (希望的リフレイン)
- Juujun na Slave (従順なSlave) (Team A)
- Green Flash
- Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai (僕たちは戦わない)
- Halloween Night (ハロウィン・ナイト)
- Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby (唇にBe My Baby)
- Kimi wa Melody (君はメロディ)
- Koko ni Ita Koto
- Tsugi no Ashiato
- Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de Tobe!
- 0 to 1 no Aida
- Nageki no Figure (嘆きのフィギュア)
- Glass no I LOVE YOU (ガラスのI LOVE YOU)
- Senaka Kara Dakishimete (背中から抱きしめて)
- Rio no Kakumei (リオの革命)
- Jun'ai no Crescendo (純愛のクレッシェンド)
- Higurashi no Koi (ヒグラシノコイ)
- AKB48 Kenkyuusei "Tadaima Ren'aichuu"
- Jun'ai no Crescendo (純愛のクレッシェンド) (Support Member)
- Ren'ai Kinshi Jourei (恋愛禁止条例)
- Manatsu no Christmas Rose (真夏のクリスマスローズ) (Understudy for Nakata Chisato)
- Itoshisa no Accel (愛しさのアクセル) (Solo)
- Tsundere! (ツンデレ!)
- Music Videos
- [2011-] Shin Domoto Kyoudai
- [2010-] AKB to ××!
- [2010-] Mujack!
- [2008-] AKBINGO
- [2009.09.xx] Yan Yan Vol.8 (Feature)
- Originally a first generation member of AKB48 and founding member of Team A, she was announced as captain of Team A captain in 2009, made effective in 2010. During the AKB48 team shuffle in 2012, Shinoda Mariko became captain and Takahashi was appointed as the general manager (総監督; soukantoku) of the 48 Groups. She was reappointed as Team A's captain with Nakamura Mariko as sub-captain during the AKB48 Group Grand Shuffle in 2014. On December 8, 2014 during AKB48's 9th anniversary performance at the theater, she announced that would graduate in one year's time, on December 8, 2015, the date of AKB48's 10th anniversary. Yokoyama Yui, the new captain of Team A as of the AKB48 team shuffle in 2015, was announced as the succeeding 48 Group general manager. On November 2015, it was then revealed that her graduation ceremony would instead be held on March 26-27th, 2016, with her final theater performance being on April 8th, 2016, the day she graduated from AKB48.
- She is close with Minegishi Minami, Kojima Haruna and Maeda Atsuko.
- Her oshimen is Sato Yukari and respect Akimoto Sayaka and Yokoyama Yui.
- Favorite food: Katsudon, junk food, white rice
- Favorite drink: Vegetable juice
- Favorite artist: Nakamori Akina, Flumpool
- Favorite TV show: Otameshika!
- Favorite magazine: (Shonen) Jump
- Favorite season: Fall
- Favorite brand: one spo
- Favorite town: New York
- Favorite AKB single: Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka, RIVER
- Favorite AKB stage song: Bird, Namida Uri no Shoujo, Tsuki no Katachi
- Favorite AKB outfit: Namida Uri no Shoujo
- Charm point: Her hair and eyes
- Special skills: Copying pictures, hula-hooping with her neck
- When she was very young, she said she wanted to become a vegetable.
- Eats an apple every day to stay healthy.
- Likes the manga NANA.
- Hobbies: Drawing, Reading shonen manga
- Audition song: Hamasaki Ayumi - Will
- Catchphrase: I may look a bit like a yankee, but inside I have a glass heart.
- Although she owns two, she has an allergy to cats, Ten and Hime and a dog named Ryu.
- Keeps a Purikura album.
- According to Minegishi Minami, she constantly slouches.
- As seen on AKB48 1ji 59fun (their TV show), she can't skip properly, but later learned successfully how to.
- Likes guys who wear suits. Thinks it dreamy when they're fixing their collars.
- Would like to be confessed to rather than the confessor. The confession also has to be done in person.
- Thinks that she's soy sauce-esque.
- Rates herself as a 3 out of 10, her reasoning being that she doesn't think she has many feminine points and is probably a disappointment as a female.
- Is called "AKB's Papa" by some members.
- Minegishi Minami once said, in the context of performances, that 'she's not human'
- Has three conditions she looks for in a guy. Someone who is taller than her, funny and someone who manages money well.
- Can often be seen giving speeches and leading the group huddles for both concerts and stage performances. This, among other things, has led to many fans referring to her as the captain of AKB48.