Kodama Ryou (兒玉怜) is a Japanese rock singer and songwriter. He is best know as Ryo, the vocalist for the visual-kei bands kannivalism and BAROQUE.
- Birth Name: Kodama Ryou (兒玉怜)
- Stage Names: Ryo (怜)
- Date of Birth: July 24, 1982
- Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: B
- He writes and sings all the lyrics for BAROQUE.
- Name Meaning: Actor
- Feet: 24.5cm, about 9.5 inches.
- Ring Size: Smallest finger - 3
- Tobacco: smoke, but the brand is unknown
- Perfume: Gucci, Bulgari, etc.
- Color: Red
- Words: "Teka, ~desu ka?"
- He seems to be an up-beat person, always full of energy during lives.
- If he were reborn, he would want to be a girl, or so he says.
- He refers to Bansaku as "Hayashi-kun" (everyone else calls him Ban-chan or Ban-san) and the two of them are neighbors.
- He and Kei go back the farthest, to the days of clarity.
- Ryu also seems to be a rather emotional guy, it's also said that he cried while watching the movie The Last Samurai and when BAROQUE perform the song "exit" in their last live.
- He can cook, but it's a secret as to what his favourite food is.
- He first fell in love in Primary One.
- Before formed clarity, he and Kei were a roadies for Kagerou
- Ryou and Kei are 'restarting' the band kannivalism