In generasia, Bird (バード) or Birds could be a reference to:
- bird, a Japanese musician.
- AKB48's "Bird", track #5 on Team A's third album Team A 3rd Stage "Dareka no Tame ni".
- hitomi's "Bird", track #4 on her fifth album thermo plastic.
- Matsushita Yuya's "Bird", first A-side of his sixth single "Bird / 4 Seasons".
- m.o.v.e's "BIRD", track #4 on their 10th album oveRtaKerS SPIRIT.
- Okui Masami's "Bird", track #10 on her eighth album crossroad.
- Sakamoto Maaya's "birds", track #7 on her first mini-album Easy Listening.
- Shinohara Ryoko's "Bird", B-side of her second single "Squall".
- Yamashita Tomohisa's "BIRD", track #2 on Kame to YamaP's single "Senakagoshi no Chance".
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.