Due to an influx of spam accounts getting through and joining the site, user registrations have once again been disabled until further notice as we work on a different solution.
- 2003.06.10 (Japan)
- 2003.07.01 (US)
- Catalog Number
- AZCD-0005 (Japan)
- ¥2,500 (Japan)
- Shield for Your Eyes, a Beast in the Well on Your Hand
- A Dreamer Who is Too Weak to Face Up to
- Lost Parts Stinging Me So Cold
- Chain-Shot to Have Some Fun
- Like a White Bat in a Box, Dead Matters Go On
- Key is a Fact That a Cat Brings
- A Hunter in the Rain to Cut the Neck Up in the Present Stage
- If it is the Deep Sea, I Can See You There
- Outro for Cell-Scape
Cell-Scape is the fifth album released by MELT-BANANA. The album has a more electronic sound, alot different than their past releases. This is their first studio album release in Japan in almost eight years. The last track on the album is over 10 minutes long and has a ambient sound, uncharacteristic to their typical music style. The creatures on the cover of the album are Cliones.