Flash Back -B'z Early Special Titles-
- Flash Back -B'z Early Special Titles-
- Catalog Number
- Disc 1 Tracklist
- It's not a dream
- LOVE & CHAIN
- SAFETY LOVE
- Tonari de Nemurasete (となりでねむらせて)
- Kimi no Naka de Odoritai (君の中で踊りたい; I Wanna Dance Inside You)
- HURRY UP!
- Half Tone Lady
- GUITAR wa Naiteiru (GUITARは泣いている; The Guitar is Crying)
- Out Of the Rain ~Off The Lock Style~
- GUITAR KIDS RHAPSODY
- Dakara Sono Te wo Hanashite (だからその手を離して; So Let Go of That Hand)
- Disc 2 Tracklist
- OH! GIRL
- Yoru ni Furaretemo (夜にふられても)
- LOVING ALL NIGHT
- Nothing To Change
- BREAK THROUGH
- NEVER LET YOU GO
- Kimi wo Ima Dakitai (君を今抱きたい; I Want to Hold You Now)
- STARDUST TRAIN
- SAVE ME!?
- Bad Communication
- Dakara Sono Te wo Hanashite ~Off The Lock Style~
Flash Back -B'z Early Special Titles- is the first best album released by B'z. The album is currently not listed on B'z's official discography as it was an unofficial album that was release by the label BMG JAPAN on the same week as ZARD's ZARD BLEND ~SUN & STONE~ album in order to compete for best artist in Japan during that time. Although B'z had release some material on the label before, BMG JAPAN was not the official copyright holder of B'z's material at the time, which was owned by Being, and had used their images and songs without the duo's or their management's permission. Thus, B'z released their first official best album, entitled B'z The Best "Pleasure", a year later.
The album reached #2 on the weekly Oricon charts and charted for seventeen weeks, selling 994,180 copies. The album also reached #22 for the yearly Oricon chart for 1997.