- Real Name: Kihara Satomi (木原知美)
- Birthdate: July 4, 1971
- Birthplace: Dazaifu, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 156 cm
- TPD groups:
Kihara Satomi got her start by attending first to Hirao Masaaki's music school and then graduating from Japan Artist Music School. After graduating, she went onto debuted as a singer with the 1990 single "Boogie Woogie Dancing Shoes". That same year, she became the leader of the group Tokyo Performance Doll until her graduation in 1995.
After TPD, she went onto be the vocalist for the band Hi-Tech Kinema. She also began her seiyuu career by debuting in the anime Mahoujin Guru Guru. Years later, she married to TPD's clothing designer in 2001.
She is now an illustrator for books including Anai Yoko's 2003 book.
- [1993.01.15] SATOMI from Tokyo Performance Doll
- [1990.08.01] Boogie Woogie Dancing Shoes (ブギウギ・ダンシング・シューズ)
- [1991.01.01] Yuuwaku no Boogie (誘惑のブギ)
- [1991.09.01] NIGHT RAIN
- [1994.02.02] Taiyou wa Kuyashi ga Ranai (太陽はくやしがらない)
- [1994.12.12] blue easy sleep (AVEC meets SATOMI KI)
- [1995.10.21] Carnival (カーニバル(Carnival))
- [1996.04.01] Kin no Tobira (金のトビラ) (Satomi Kihara with Radio Heart)
Compilations / Others
- [1996.10.02] Gall Force THE REVOLUTION Vocal Collection (#1 Namida Yori mo Toiki Yori mo)
- [2005.10] jalan‐jalan - Watashi no Aruita Bari Nikki (jalan‐jalan―私の歩いたバリ日記)