Rina is a female Japanese given name. On generasia, it could be a reference to:
- Rina, an AV actress.
- Rina, the guitarist of the band Arinco Gang.
- Rina, a comedian.
- Rina, a manga.
- RINA, a model of mixed Japanese and Brazilian descent.
- RINA, the drummer of the band SCANDAL.
- Rina, a South Korean member of the Korean girl group Weki Meki.
- Aiuchi Rina (愛内里菜), a former singer.
- Aizawa Rina (逢沢りな), an actress.
- Akiyama Rina (秋山莉奈), an actress.
- Chikano Rina (近野莉菜), a member of AKB48.
- Chinen Rina (知念里奈), an actress and former singer.
- Katsuta Rina (勝田里奈), a member of Hello! Pro Egg.
- Koike Rina (小池里奈), an actress.
- Kozuka Rina (小塚里菜), an AKB48 Kenkyuusei.
- Misaki Rina (三咲里奈), a seiyuu.
- Nakanishi Rina (中西里菜), a former member of AKB48, now an AV actress as "Yamaguchi Rico".
- Sakurai Rina (桜井莉菜), a model who also releases music as "Rina".
- Sato Rina (佐藤利奈), a seiyuu.
- Takahashi Rina (高橋理奈), a singer and actress once known as "RINA".
- Takenaka Rina (竹中里奈), a former member of HINOI team.
- Uchiyama Rina (内山理名), an actress.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.