- Birth Name: Katsuta Rina (勝田里奈)
- Nicknames: Rinapuu (りなぷー)
- Date of Birth: April 6, 1998
- Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Specialty: Funny faces, imitations, cartwheel, handstand forward roll
- Hobby: Shopping, eating, talking with friends
- Favorite Food: Pudding, pasta, curry, cheese-filled hamburger
- Favorite Color: Pink, yellow, orange
- Favorite Subject: Japanese, P.E., art
- Looks Up To: Sugaya Risako, Mano Erina, Morning Musume
- [2014.03.31] Rina to Rina
- [2019.05.24] Angermook (アンジュルムック) (Wada Ayaka, Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina, Murota Mizuki, Sasaki Rikako, Kamikokuryo Moe, Kasahara Momona, Kawamura Ayano, Funaki Musubu, Oota Haruka, Ise Layla)
- [2019.09.25] ANGERME RINA FASHION TOOL Petunia - Katsuta Rina Henshuu-chou to 12nin no ANGERME (ANGERME RINA FASHION TOOL Petunia ― 勝田里奈編集長と12人のアンジュルム) (self-produced)
- [2018–] mina (R Fashion Tool series)
-  Kaidan Shin Mimibukuro•Igyou (怪談新耳袋・異形) (as Haruka)
- TV Programs
- [2011–2012] HELLO! PRO TIME (ハロプロ！ＴＩＭＥ)
-  S/mileage no Sono Joshiki Choto Mate Kudasai! (スマイレージのその常識チョトマテクダサイ!)
- [2012–2013] Hello! SATOYAMA Life (ハロー！ＳＡＴＯＹＡＭＡライフ)
- [2014–] The Girls Live
-  Mister Donut (ミスタードーナツの)
- Music Videos
-  Warera Jeanne ~Shoujo Seisen Kageki~ (我らジャンヌ~少女聖戦歌劇~)
-  LILIUM -Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki- (LILIUM －リリウム 少女純潔歌劇－)
-  SMILE FANTASY!
-  Mode (モード)
-  Yumemiru Television (夢見るテレビジョン)
-  Attack No.1 (アタックNo.1) (as Hitomi)
- [2012–] SS1422
- Her official ANGERME image color is orange. Prior to that, her S/mileage image color was yellow.
- Considers her strong point to be her energy, and her weak point to be laziness.
- Describes her personality as outgoing.
- She was the only 7th generation egg remaining in Hello! Pro Kenshuusei.
- She sang S/mileage's "Short Cut" for S/mileage's 2nd Generation audition.
- She was the first new member of S/mileage to be announced.
- Her favorite emoticon is \ (^o^) /
- She says she would like to make S/mileage iPod earphones as concert goods.
- She has a bad habit of procrastinating her math homework.
- She began attending college in April 2017 and graduated from Bunka Gakuen University's Junior College Department of Fashion on March 11, 2019.
- Rina announced her graduation from ANGERME and Hello! Project on June 26, 2019, writing of her wish to work in the fashion industry. Her graduation took place on September 25, 2019 at Pacifico Yokohama.
- She self-produced (title, logo, layout, styling, hair, makeup) her graduation fashion mook featuring the members of ANGERME and former leader Wada Ayaka.