- Name: Kawana Rin (川名凜)
- Birthdate: December 6, 2003
- Birthplace: Chiba, Japan
- Blood Type: B
- Hobbies: Listening to music, dancing, making hanko stamps
- Looks Up To: Ishida Ayumi, Kasahara Momona, Ise Layla
- Hello! Project groups:
- ANGERME (2020–)
Kawana Rin was selected from the "ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~" audition to become a ninth generation member of ANGERME. She was first revealed as a member, alongside fellow audition winner Matsumoto Wakana and Hello Pro Kenshuusei member Tamenaga Shion, on November 2, 2020 during a special video premiere on the ANGERME YouTube channel. During the reveal her member color was also announced to be green. Their first performance with the group would take place during sixth generation member Funaki Musubu's graduation concert on December 9, 2020, titled "ANGERME Concert 2020 ~Kishoutenketsu~ Funaki Musubu Sotsugyou Special".
- TV Programs
-  ANGERME no Hello Pro! TOKYO Sanpo (アンジュルムのハロプロTOKYO散歩)
- [2020–] Hello! Station (ハロ！ステ)
- Plays the violin.
- Her favorite genres of music are classical, rock, and Western music.
- Her favorite sports are soccer and ball games in general.
- Her motto is "Jinsokukadan" (迅速果断; Quick and decisive).
- She and Matsumoto Wakana already knew who fellow 9th generation member Tamenaga Shion was, because they both followed Hello! Project and Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- She is left handed.
- Before joining ANGERME she would eat two bowls of ramen or an entire loaf of bread during meals. After joining she eats mostly vegetables.
- Thinks her charm points are her gaze and her teeth, which have been complimented by her dentist.