Due to an influx of spam accounts getting through and joining the site, user registrations have once again been disabled until further notice as we work on a different solution.
Kanazawa Tomoko (金澤朋子) is a Japanese pop singer and idol managed by Up-Front Promotion and was part of Hello! Project. She was the leader of Juice=Juice.
- Name: Kanazawa Tomoko (金澤朋子)
- Nickname: Kanatomo (かなとも)
- Birthdate: July 2, 1995
- Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
- Blood Type: B
- Height: 161cm
- Specialties: Typing on the computer, archery
- Hobbies: Appreciating movies, singing
- Favorite Food: Umeboshi
- Looks Up To: Suzuki Airi
- Hello! Project groups:
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2012–2013)
- Juice=Juice (2013–2021)
- ODATOMO (2014–2016)
- Kamiishinaka Kana (2017)
- [2017.07.14] Obaka Neko to Obaka Neko Baka no Uta (おバカねこと おバカねこバカのうた) (Iikubo Haruna & Kanazawa Tomoko)
- [2020.01.28] Kiiroi Sen no Uchigawa de Narande Omachi Kudasai (黄色い線の内側で並んでお待ちください)
- [2021.11.25] Anata wo Omou Kaerimichi (あなたを想う帰り道)
- [2014.06.27] Greeting ~Kanazawa Tomoko~ (Greeting ~金澤朋子~)
- [2016.07.01] Kanazawa Tomoko Mini Photobook "Greeting-Photobook-" (金澤朋子ミニ写真集「Greeting-Photobook-」)
- [2018.07.02] tomorrow
- [2019.10.22] #Ii ne Miyoshi-machi (#いいね三芳町)
- [2014.02.27] Juice=Juice 1st OFFICIAL PHOTO BOOK (Miyazaki Yuka, Kanazawa Tomoko, Takagi Sayuki, Miyamoto Karin, Uemura Akari)
- TV Dramas
-  Budokan (武道館) (as Sakamoto Hana)
-  Yuganda Hamon (歪んだ波紋)
- TV Programs
-  Hello! SATOYAMA Life (ハロー！ＳＡＴＯＹＡＭＡライフ)
- [2014–2019] The Girls Live
-  S-cene
- [2019–] AI・DOL PROJECT
-  Hello Pro! TOKYO Sanpo (ハロプロ！TOKYO散歩)
- [2013–] Hello! Station (ハロ！ステ)
-  Shoujo-tachi no Ketsudan ~Mitchaku!! Hello! Project 20th Anniversary Audition~ (少女たちの決断~密着!!ハロー!プロジェクト20周年オーディション~)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!)
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019 (ハロプロ紅白対抗 ザ☆バトル2019)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! 2 (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!2)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! 3 e no Michi ~Kinkyuu Kikaku Kaigi~ (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ！3への道 ~緊急企画会議~)
- Music Videos
-  °C-ute - "To Tomorrow" (as back dancer)
-  Musical Koisuru Hello Kitty (ミュージカル恋するハローキティ)
-  Time Repeat ~Eien ni Kimi wo Omou~ (タイムリピート~永遠に君を想う~)
- [2013–] We are Juice=Juice
- [2015–] BAKUNAI (as Assistant)
- [2019–] Kanazawa Tomoko no Vivid Midnight (金澤朋子のVivid Midnight)
- Her Juice=Juice image color and flavor is apple.
- She first appeared at the December "Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2012 ~12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~" concert.
- Was a finalist in the 2012 "Ocean Music Award Shinjin Hakkutsu Audition".
- Performed the song "Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku" by °C-ute in the audition.
- Was a participant in the Berryz Kobo x °C-ute (Berikyuu) "Chou HAPPY SONG (Single Ver.)" karaoke contest with DAM★.
- She respects and looks up to °C-ute's Suzuki Airi.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "OVER THE RAINBOW" by Buono!, "Heroine ni Narou ka!" by Berryz Kobo, and "Yumemiru Fifteen" by S/mileage.
- She participated in the archery club in middle school.
- Likes action movies and foreign TV series like Glee.
- Some of her favorite brands are PRIME PATTERN, Barbie, INGN, and axes.
- Has participated in national archery competitions.
- She was diagnosed with endometriosis in January 2016.
- Kanazawa announced her graduation from Juice=Juice and Hello! Project on October 6, 2021, to take place during the "Juice=Juice Concert 2021 ~FAMILIA~ Kanazawa Tomoko Final" concert at Yokohama Arena on November 24th, due to ongoing complications with her ednometriosis, and following a health related hiatus in September. In order to prepare for the concert she would not participate in any remaining "Hello! Project 2021 Aki "Zoku Kachou Fuugetsu" " concerts, with other activities decided based on her physical condition. She stated that she hadn't planned to graduate, but made the decision because she loved Juice=Juice and didn't want to continue half-heartedly. She expressed a desire to return as a solo artist after graduating, but would only make the decision after taking time to recover. Her final single with Juice=Juice was released in December 2021.