Inoue Rei (井上玲音) is a Japanese pop singer and idol managed by Up-Front Promotion and part of Hello! Project. She is a member of Juice=Juice, and was formerly a member of Kobushi Factory until their disbandment on March 30, 2020.
- Birth Name: Inoue Rei (井上玲音)
- Nickname: Reirei (れいれい)
- Date of Birth: July 17, 2001
- Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 156cm
- Specialty: Voice percussion
- Hobbies: Singing, dancing, drawing
- Looks Up To: Hagiwara Mai
- Hello! Project groups:
- Other groups:
- Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei (2012–2014)
Inoue Rei made her first appearance as a member of the Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei in July 2012 at the "Trainees Collection Vol.6" event. After the Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei program was discontinued in November 2014, Rei and several other members were introduced as new Hello! Pro Kenshuusei at the "Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014~November-December no Nama Tamago Show!~".
On January 2, 2015 she was revealed to be part of a new eight member group, later named Kobushi Factory. The unit consisted entirely of trainees from Hello! Pro Kenshuusei, including Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka, Nomura Minami, Ogawa Rena, Hamaura Ayano, Taguchi Natsumi and Wada Sakurako.
The disbandment of Kobushi Factory was suddenly announced on January 8, 2020 through the official website. The announcement stated that leader Hirose had been in talks about her graduation since early 2019, and after lengthy discussions with the rest of the members they together came to the conclusion of disbanding as everyone decided to follow their own chosen path. The final single was to be released on March 4th, with the final live show taking place on March 30th at Tokyo Dome City Hall.
In her statement Inoue expressed some frustration, saying she had much more she wanted to experience with Kobushi Factory, but resolved to support everyone in their decisions and try her best. She explained that she loves Kobushi Factory's songs, she loves singing and dancing, and would continue to perform as a member of Hello! Project after the disbandment.
Following the disbandment of Kobushi Factory it was announced that Inoue would join Juice=Juice. The news was revealed by leader Kanazawa Tomoko on April 1, 2020 during a YouTube mini-live promoting Juice=Juice's 13th single, "Pop Music / Suki tte Itte yo". Initially her activities with the group were set to begin following the graduation of Miyamoto Karin on June 3, 2020; however, as a result of the coronavirus outbreak Miyamoto's graduation was postponed until December 2020 and Inoue began activities with the group alongside her. She revealed her member color to be white through a blog post on October 29th.
- [2016.09.xx] Greeting ~Hirose Ayaka・Inoue Rei~ (Greeting ~広瀬彩海・井上玲音~)
- [2017.11.11] Rei (玲音)
- [2020.01.02] You ~You make me~(燿 ~You make me~)
- [2017.01.14] Hirose Ayaka / Inoue Rei Mini Photobook "Greeting-Photobook-" (広瀬彩海・井上玲音ミニ写真集「Greeting-Photobook-」) (Hirose Ayaka, Inoue Rei)
- [2016–] LOVE Berry (Model)
-  JK Ninja Girls (JKニンジャガールズ)
- TV Programs
- Net Dramas
- Net Programs
- [2015–] Hello! Station (ハロ！ステ)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!)
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019 (ハロプロ紅白対抗 ザ☆バトル2019)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! 2 (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!2)
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2020~Ano Atsuki Battle wo Futatabi SP~ (ハロプロ紅白対抗 ザ☆バトル2020 ~あの熱きバトルを再びSP~)
-  Hello Pro no Collabo NIGHT! (ハロプロのコラボNIGHT!)
-  Week End Survivor
-  JK Ninja Girl (JKニンジャガール)
-  Reborn ~13-nin no Tamashi wa Kami-sama no Yume wo Miru~ (リボーン~13人の魂は神様の夢を見る~)
- Radio Programs
- [2018–2020] Kobushi Factory no Yozora de Aimashou (こぶしファクトリーの夜空で逢いましょう)
- [2019–2020] Makoto・Kobushi Factory no Radio Punch! (まこと・こぶしファクトリーのラジオパンチ!) (Corner)
- [2020–] GIRLS♡GIRLS♡GIRLS =FULL BOOST= "Inoue Rei no Music Letters" (GIRLS♡GIRLS♡GIRLS =FULL BOOST= 『井上玲音のMusic Letters』)
- Radio Dramas
-  Week End Survivor ~Purge Game~ (Week End Survivor~粛清ゲーム~)
- Her favorite color is light purple.
- Her favorite sports are dancing and volleyball.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe" by Morning Musume, and "Ai tte Motto Zanshin" and "Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta ni Shitemita" by °C-ute.
- Likes the anime series Kirarin Revolution.
- Particularly likes the °C-ute song "Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko" because of the meaning it holds for her as the first Hello! Project song she performed after becoming a Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei in 2012.
- Her favorite type of music is that which has a calm tone but can be sung enthusiastically.