- Name: Hirai Miyo (平井美葉)
- Nickname: Miyo~n (みよ〜ん)
- Birthdate: December 11, 1999
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 156cm
- Specialties: Dancing, painting
- Hobbies: Taking photos, watching theater, dancing
- Looks Up To: Ishida Ayumi, Nonaka Miki
- Hello! Project groups:
- BEYOOOOONDS (2018–)
Hirai Miyo was revealed as one of three winners of the 2018 Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audtion, alongside Kobayashi Honoka and Satoyoshi Utano, on December 3, 2018 during the "BEYOOOOONDS Ouen Kikaku FC Event 2018 ~Fuyu no Jin ZIN~" at Yamano Hall. The three of them would become members of the collective group BEYOOOOONDS alongside members of units CHICA#TETSU and Ame no Mori Kawa Umi.
- TV Programs
- [2019–] Hello! Station (ハロ!ステ)
- [2019–] Hello Pro Dance Gakuen (ハロプロダンス学園)
-  Hello Pro Dance Gakuen Kagai Katsudou (ハロプロダンス学園 課外活動)
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019 (ハロプロ紅白対抗 ザ☆バトル2019)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! 2 (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!2)
-  Fushigi no Kuni no Alice Tachi (不思議の国のアリスたち)
-  Reborn ~13-nin no Tamashi wa Kami-sama no Yume wo Miru~ (リボーン~13人の魂は神様の夢を見る~)
- [2019–] Kanazawa Tomoko no Vivid Midnight (金澤朋子のVivid Midnight)
- Participated in the special Hello! Project New Member Audition in 2017.
- Her favorite genres of music are K-Pop and western music.
- Her favorite sport is dance.
- Her motto is "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" (身を捨ててこそ浮かぶ瀬もあれ; Mi wo sutete koso ukabuse mo are).
- Studied ballet for 14 years, jazz and contemporary for 6 months, and began attending hiphop and contemporary classes while in University.
- Applied to the Takarazuka Music School at one point.
- She became a fan of Hello! Project after her older sister showed her music videos. Her desire to become a performer and her admiration of Hello! Project idols for their high skills led to her taking the audition.
- Is interested in writing lyrics and song composition.
- She's a fan of dancer and model Sugawara Koharu and the all-female musical theater troupe Takarazuka Revue. Her favorite Takarazuka show is "Wakaki Hi no Uta wa Wasureji" ( 若き日の唄は忘れじ).
- Her favorite Hello! Project song is "Ashita Tenki ni Naare" by Kobushi Factory.