- Birth Name: Dambara Ruru (段原瑠々)
- Nickname: Runrun (るんるん), Danbaran (だんばらん)
- Date of Birth: May 7, 2001
- Place of Birth: Hiroshima, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 163cm
- Hello! Project groups:
Dambara Ruru first appeared as a fialist in the the Morning Musume 12th Generation "Mirai Shoujo" Audition in 2013, though she was not chosen as a winner. During the time of the audition she had been studying as a 19th generation student at the performance arts school Actors School Hiroshima. She left the school on September 15, 2013 and was revealed as a new member of the Hello Pro Kenshuusei through an official introduction video several days later on September 22nd. She had her first live introduction at the "Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~" concert on December 7, 2013.
On May 5, 2017 an announcement was made at the end of the "Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~" event revealing that Dambara Ruru and fellow Kenshuusei members Ichioka Reina and Kawamura Ayano would be debuting within Hello! Project in the future pending discussions with their parents, though it was unspecified as to if they would become part of a new group or join existing groups.
A special edition of the Hello! Project webshow "Hello! Station" was released on June 26, 2017, announcing the debut placements of the three previously chosen Hello Pro Kenshuusei members and the group transfers of three Country Girls members. During the episode it was revealed that Dambara Ruru would become a new member of Juice=Juice, along with Yanagawa Nanami.
It was announced on February 6, 2020 that Dambara would be restricted to just singing for a month during the ongoing "Hello! Project 2020 Winter" and "Juice=Juice LIVE TOUR 2020 ~NEW SENSATION~" concert tours, on doctor's orders to rest after being diagnosed with a sesamoid bone fatigue fracture in her right toe. After the designated amount of time her status would be reconsidered upon further examination by a doctor.
- [2017.08.11] Gobaku ~We Can't Go Back~ (誤爆～We Can't Go Back～) (Ichioka Reina, Dambara Ruru, Kawamura Ayano, Takase Kurumi, Kiyono Momohime)
- TV Dramas
-  Yuganda Hamon (歪んだ波紋)
- TV Programs
- Net Dramas
-  #Hajimete wo Keikenchuu (#初めてを経験中)
- Net Programs
- [2017—] Hello! Station (ハロ！ステ)
- [2017–] Upcoming (アプカミ)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!)
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019 (ハロプロ紅白対抗 ザ☆バトル2019)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! 2 (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!2)
-  Hello Pro Dance Gakuen Kagai Katsudou (ハロプロダンス学園 課外活動)
-  Time Repeat ~Eien ni Kimi wo Omou~ (タイムリピート~永遠に君を想う~)
- Specialties: Singing, dancing, piano
- Hobbies: Watching senior member Hello! Project videos, collecting character goods
- Looks Up To: Sayashi Riho
- Her official Juice=Juice image color and flavor is orange.
- Was a finalist in the Morning Musume 12th Generation "Mirai Shoujo" Audition.
- She was formerly a student at the performance arts school Actor's School Hiroshima, the same as Morning Musume member Sayashi Riho.
- Her favorite sports are track & field and dodgeball.
- Her motto is "Great effort will definitely be rewarded".
- Has been dancing since 1st grade.
- Loves singing.
- Goes to Morning Musume concerts every year.
- Has a sister named Riri that is a member of the idol group SPL∞ASH.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke", "Help me!!", and "Only you" by Morning Musume, "Bishoujo Shinri" by °C-ute, and "ROCK Erotic" by Berryz Kobo.
- Wrote in a magazine that her dream is to be a person that can touch people and give them energy.
- Her favorite music genre is ballad.
- Favorite food is hamburger.
- Was dubbed "The Future Legend" by Top Yell magazine in 2016 & 2017.
- Her first time singing in public was during 1st grade at the arts school Actor's School Hiroshima, where she performed the song "Anataboshi" by MilkyWay with classmate and now-former Morning Musume member Sayashi Riho.