- Name: Satoyoshi Utano (里吉うたの)
- Nickname: Satokichi (さときち), Utano-chan (うたのちゃん)
- Birthdate: September 21, 2000
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 157cm
- Specialties: Dancing, tea ceremony
- Hobbies: Making accessories, watching animal videos, thinking about dance improvisation and creating original choreography
- Looks Up To: Nakanishi Kana, Oda Sakura
- Hello! Project groups:
- BEYOOOOONDS (2018–)
Satoyoshi Utano was revealed as one of three winners of the 2018 Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audtion, alongside Hirai Miyo and Kobayashi Honoka, on December 3, 2018 during the "BEYOOOOONDS Ouen Kikaku FC Event 2018 ~Fuyu no Jin ZIN~" at Yamano Hall. The three of them would become members of the collective group BEYOOOOONDS alongside members of units CHICA#TETSU and Ame no Mori Kawa Umi.
- TV Programs
- [2019–] Hello! Station (ハロ!ステ)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!)
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019 (ハロプロ紅白対抗 ザ☆バトル2019)
-  Hello Pro ONExONE (ハロプロ ONE×ONE)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! 2 (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!2)
-  Harumachi Sumire (ハルマチスミレ)
-  Brothers Scream (dancer)
-  Fushigi no Kuni no Alice Tachi (不思議の国のアリスたち)
-  Reborn ~13-nin no Tamashi wa Kami-sama no Yume wo Miru~ (リボーン~13人の魂は神様の夢を見る~)
- [2019–] Kanazawa Tomoko no Vivid Midnight (金澤朋子のVivid Midnight)
- Her favorite genres of music are J-Pop, western music, and Disney show songs.
- Her favorite sport is figure skating.
- Her motto is "If you can dream it, you can do it" (夢見ることができれば、それは実現できる; Yumemiru koto ga dekireba, sore wa jitsugen dekiru).
- Has been dancing since she was 5 years old.
- Her favorite types of dance are punking, waacking, jazz, hiphop, soul, and house.
- She loves all animals, Japanese clothes, amusement parks, and delicious food.
- Has a dog named Omochi-kun.
- She became a fan of Hello! Project in her 5th year of elementary school. In high school seeing girls around her own age perform, such as Makino Maria and Haga Akane, made her want to join.
- Enjoys watching medical dramas.
- Her favorite type of forensic investigation is gait identification.
- Her favorite Hello! Project song is "Maji Good Chance Summer" by Berryz Kobo.