- Name: Hirose Ayaka (広瀬彩海)
- Nickname: Ayapan (あやぱん)
- Birthdate: August 4, 1999
- Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 157cm
- Specialties: Speed reading, memorizing, drums, roundoff, quick recitation of Taketori Monogatari
- Hobbies: Reading, watching baseball, riding roller coasters
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Food: Bread, pastry
- Looks Up To: Sugaya Risako, Fukuda Kanon, Ikuta Erina
- Hello! Project groups:
- Other groups:
- Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei (2011–2014)
Hirose Ayaka was introduced as a member of the Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei in September 2011 during the "Trainees Collection Vol.2" event. She later participated in the 2012 "Morning Musume 11th Generation Suppin Utahime" audition, but failed to pass. After the Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei program was discontinued in November 2014, Ayaka and several other members were introduced as new Hello! Pro Kenshuusei at the "Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014~November-December no Nama Tamago Show!~".
On January 2, 2015 she was revealed to be part of a new eight member group, later named Kobushi Factory. The unit consisted entirely of trainees from Hello! Pro Kenshuusei, including Fujii Rio, Nomura Minami, Ogawa Rena, Hamaura Ayano, Taguchi Natsumi, Wada Sakurako, and Inoue Rei.
The disbandment of Kobushi Factory and Hirose Ayaka's graduation from Hello! Project were suddenly announced on January 8, 2020 through the official website. The announcement stated that Hirose had been in talks about her graduation since early 2019, and after lengthy discussions with the rest of the members they came to the conclusion of disbanding as everyone decided to follow their own chosen path. The final single was released on March 4th, with the final live show taking place on March 30th at Tokyo Dome City Hall.
In her statement, Hirose explained that she was accepted to attend a music college beginning April 2020, and intended to continue pursuing music and a solo career. She also stated that she originally planned to retire from entertainment once she graduated from Hello! Project, but her activities and lessons with Kobushi Factory, and their a cappella performances, increased her confidence and made her realize she loved music and wanted to continue singing.
- [2016.09.xx] Greeting ~Hirose Ayaka・Inoue Rei~ (Greeting ~広瀬彩海・井上玲音~)
- [2017.01.14] Hirose Ayaka / Inoue Rei Mini Photobook "Greeting -Photobook-" (広瀬彩海・井上玲音ミニ写真集「Greeting-Photobook-」) (Hirose Ayaka, Inoue Rei)
-  JK Ninja Girls (JKニンジャガールズ)
- TV Programs
- Music Videos
- Net Dramas
- Net Programs
- [2015–2020] Hello! Station (ハロ！ステ)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!)
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019 (ハロプロ紅白対抗 ザ☆バトル2019)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! 2 (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!2)
-  Week End Survivor
-  JK Ninja Girl (JKニンジャガール)
-  Reborn ~13-nin no Tamashi wa Kami-sama no Yume wo Miru~ (リボーン~13人の魂は神様の夢を見る~)
- Radio Programs
- [2018–] Kobushi Factory no Yozora de Aimashou (こぶしファクトリーの夜空で逢いましょう)
- [2019–] Makoto・Kobushi Factory no Radio Punch! (まこと・こぶしファクトリーのラジオパンチ!) (Corner)
- Radio Dramas
-  Week End Survivor ~Purge Game~ (Week End Survivor~粛清ゲーム~)
- Is a fan of the Yomiuri Giants baseball team.
- Her favorite sport is baseball.
- Practiced singing for 7-8 years before becoming a trainee.
- Favorite fiction genres are mystery and science fiction.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Onaji Jikyuu de Hataraku Tomodachi no Bijin Mama" and "Watashi no Kokoro" by ANGERME.