- Name: Ogata Risa (小片リサ)
- Birthdate: November 5, 1998
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 159cm
- Hobbies: Drawing, singing, studying German
- Specialties: Jazz dancing, 12 years dance training, kendama (3rd Level)
- Favorite Color: Red
- Looks Up To: Fukuda Kanon
- Hello! Project groups:
Ogata Risa made her first appearance as a Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei on April 30, 2011 at a Shinjuku BLAZE live event. After the program was discontinued in November 2014, Risa and several other members were introduced as Hello! Pro Kenshuusei at the "Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014~November-December no Nama Tamago Show!~".
On April 29, 2015 she was revealed to be one of six members in a new group, named Tsubaki Factory. The unit consisted entirely of Hello! Pro Kenshuusei, including Yamagishi Riko, Niinuma Kisora, Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, and Asakura Kiki.
A special notice announcing Ogata Risa's indefinite suspension for a violation of rules was uploaded to the Hello! Project website on October 8, 2020. The announcement included statements from Representative Director Nishiguchi Takeshi and Ogata, explaining that she requested the suspension herself after taking responsibility for leaked posts from a private social media account used as a diary to vent, including some containing admittedly untrue and emotionally charged assertions about other members of Tsubaki Factory. In her personal statement she acknowledged writing everything, apologized for her immature behavior, and requested fans continue to support Tsubaki Factory while she used her time away to look closely at herself and grow as a person.
Ogata Risa announced that she would depart from Tsubaki Factory and Hello! Project on December 28, 2020, but would continue entertainment activities under Up-Front. Within her statement she shared her wish to return to performing, acknowledged not feeling that she could return to the group after causing trouble, expressed her desire to start over and work hard, and thanked fans for watching over her and continuing to watch Tsubaki Factory.
- [2019.11.05] Orange no Sudanokei ~Risa Hatachi~ (オレンジの砂時計~リサ二十歳~)
- TV Programs
- [2016–2019] The Girls Live
- [2019–2020] AI・DOL PROJECT
-  Hello Pro! TOKYO Sanpo Season2 (ハロプロ！TOKYO散歩 Season2)
- [2015–] Hello! Station (ハロ！ステ)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!)
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019 (ハロプロ紅白対抗 ザ☆バトル2019)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! 2 (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!2)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! 3 e no Michi ~Kinkyuu Kikaku Kaigi~ (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ！3への道 ~緊急企画会議~)
- Music Videos
-  TRIANGLE -Trine Angle- (TRIANGLE -トラインアングル-)
-  Thank You Very Berry (サンク ユー ベリー ベリー)
-  Kizetsu Suruhodo Aishiteru! (気絶するほど愛してる!)
-  Zoku 11-nin Iru! Higashi no Chihei, Nishi no Towa (続・11人いる!東の地平・西の永遠)
-  Nega Poji Poji (ネガポジポジ)
-  Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6 Gaiden ~Tasogare no Kamen~ (遙かなる時空の中で６ 外伝 ~黄昏ノ仮面~)
-  Tsubaki Factory no Camellia Night (つばきファクトリーのキャメリアナイト)
- Formerly a member of the Nice Girl Project! Kenshuusei.
- Participated in the Morning Musume 11th Generation "Suppin Utahime" audition, where her number was #125.
- Likes °C-ute and Juice=Juice.
- Her father is a French chef.
- Her favorite sports are the long-jump and jump rope while running.
- Favorite saying is "Sweating is enlightenment! Your effort won't betray you".
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Odorou yo" and "Watashi no Kokoro" by S/mileage, "Waraenai Hanashi" by Morning Musume, and "Hitoshirezu Mune wo Kanaderu Yoru no Aki" by Puripuri Pink.
- Her favorite music genres are classic idol songs, jazz, and techno pop.
- Her favorite food is watermelon.
- Stated in 2016 that her future goal is to win the Japan Record Awards "Best New Artist" award with Tsubaki Factory.