- Name: Oota Haruka (太田遥香)
- Nickname: Haachan (はーちゃん), Ota-chan (太田ちゃん)
- Birthdate: October 21, 2003
- Birthplace: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
- Blood Type: B
- Height: 154cm
- Specialties: Dancing, swimming skiing
- Hobbies: Cooking, finding a bargain, dancing
- Looks Up To: Sato Masaki, Morito Chisaki, Abe Natsumi
- Hello! Project groups:
Before taking the Hello! Project "Hokkaido Gentei" Member Audition in 2015, Oota Haruka was enrolled at the Theatre Academy in Sapporo. While attending the academy she was a member of two units; Ribbon Girls, which helped promote the local Hokkaido drink Ribbon Napolin, and Clione. The following year on July 30, 2016 she was officially introduced as a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido during the "Hello! Project 2016 Summer ~Sunshine Parade~" concert in Sapporo, alongside Satou Hikari, Ishiguri Kanami, Kawano Minori, Kitagawa Ryou, Kudou Yume, and Yamazaki Mei.
On November 23, 2018 during the "ANGERME 2018 Aki Denkousekka" concert finale taking place at Pacifico Yokohama, Oota Haruka and Ise Reira were revealed to be new seventh generation members of ANGERME. Their activities with the group would officially begin with the Hello! Project 2019 WINTER concert tour.
On February 28, 2020 it was announced that Oota was placed on indefinite hiatus from all activities by her own request after admitting to breaching Hello! Project rules. The announcement noted that the office takes the matter seriously and would offer guidance from the basics while giving her time to reflect, with her return to activities to be announced at an undetermined date. Oota stated she would take time to learn from her mistake and come back with improved self-awareness and a higher level of professionalism.
- [2019.05.24] Angermook (アンジュルムック) (Wada Ayaka, Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina, Murota Mizuki, Sasaki Rikako, Kamikokuryo Moe, Kasahara Momona, Kawamura Ayano, Funaki Musubu, Oota Haruka, Ise Layla)
- TV Programs
- [2018–2019] The Girls Live
- [2018–] Hello! Project Station (ハロ！ステ)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!)
-  Hello Pro Kouhaku Taiko THE☆BATTLE 2019 (ハロプロ紅白対抗 ザ☆バトル2019)
-  Hello Pro no Oshigoto Challenge! 2 (ハロプロのお仕事チャレンジ!2)
- Her mother was a fan of first generation Morning Musume member Abe Natsumi.
- Her favorite genre of music is J-Pop, mainly idol songs.
- Her favorite sports are swimming, dancing, and skiing.
- Her motto is "Effort opens all doors!" (努力は全ての扉を開く!; Doryoku wa subete no tobira wo hiraku!)
- Favorite food is salmon sushi.
- Thinks her charm points are her goldfish-like mouth and her short height.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "The Peace!" and "Happy Summer Wedding" by Morning Musume, "Chokotto LOVE" by Pucchimoni, "Kanashiki Heaven" by °C-ute, and "Kakugoshite!" by ANGERME.