Due to an influx of spam accounts getting through and joining the site, user registrations have once again been disabled until further notice as we work on a different solution.
Why (Hirai Ken)
- Hirai Ken
- 2000.10.01 (DefSTAR Records Reissue)
- Catalog Number
- DFCZ-1018 (DefSTAR Records Reissue)
- wonderful world
- why (CASSETTE VISION remix)
- wonderful world (KREVA Remix) feat. KREVA from KICK THE CAN CREW
- why (less vocal)
"why" is the ninth single released by Hirai Ken. The title track describes the feelings of a couple who find themselves bored. It was his last single with SME Records and was reissued when Hirai was transferred to Sony Music Entertainment's sub-label DefSTAR Records.
The single followed the success of "LAKuEN" and reached #8 on the Oricon charts, and charted for ten weeks. The single was certified Gold by RIAJ.
- Live Performances
- [2000.05.12] MUSIC STATION
- [2000.05.xx] Minami Gokurakudou ("LAKuEN", "why")
- Hirai Ken
- Matsubara Ken
- Other Information
- Arrangement: Maestro-T
Oricon Chart Positions
Total Reported Sales: 270,000
- Oricon Profile: Original issue | Sony Reissue
- DefSTAR Records Profile