- Name: Aida Shigekazu (會田茂一)
- Birth date: December 4th 1968
- Blood Type: B
Aida first started working as a guitarist in 1989 while enrolled in the Meiji Gakuin University. It wasn't until 1991 that he joined his first band, the Shibuya-Kei group EL-MALO. The band disbanded in 1997. Along with Asamoto Hirobumi from MUTE BEAT, Aida formed Ram Jam World in 1993. Though only after a few releases the project was put on hold. After Aida left EL-MALO, he returned to his work with the band.
After working with mutiple artist he started a solo career in 1999, under the name FOE. Along with his solo career he has become a very well known producer and arranger, working with many artists such as: Kimura Kaela, HiGE, YUKI, Chara, bloodthirsty butchers, HALCALI, MO'SOME TONEBENDER, BONNIE PINK, BOAT, GO!GO!7188, Shonen Knife, Chocolat, SHAKKAZOMBIE, Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra, SUNEOHAIR, ZEPPET STORE, Younha, and Doujima Takahira.
- [2000.07.19] ONE RIVER TWO STRINGS
- [2002.06.26] FOE
- [2004.02.05] FOR GET ALL, NOW
- [2006.04.26] FOETUNES
Compilations / Other
- [2001.05.30] Kemonogare, Orera no Saru to Original Soundtrack
- [2006.04.05] LAST DAYS - tribute to Mr.K - (#6 Cloudy -Kimura Kaela & FOE)
- [2006.05.10] Rock the Ultraman
- [2008.03.28] Detroit Metal City Tribute to Krauser II ~THE METAL MIX~ (#2 Real Life Real Heart ~Kotetsu Gattai Robo (Inaduma Maaku) Mix~ -Kimura Kaela, Remixed by FOE)
- Note: This is an incomplete list of songs featuring work by Aida Shigekazu.
- Ano Koro (あの頃; Those Times)
- Dare (誰; Who)
- Hachimitsu (はちみつ; Honey)
- Kirin Tan (きりんﾀﾝ; Giraffe Tongue)
- Real Life Real Heart
- Trill Trill Recur
This article is a stub. You can help generasia by expanding it.