In generasia, Faraway could be a reference to:
- day after tomorrow's debut single, "faraway".
- Miz's eleventh single, "Faraway".
- PARADISE GO!! GO!!'s third single, "Faraway".
- °C-ute's song "FARAWAY", from their sixteenth major single "Momoiro Sparkling".
- Guyz's song "FARAWAY", track #9 on their debut album Diary.
- K2's song "Faraway", from the soundtrack digital single "My Shining Girl OST Part.2".
- KAT-TUN's song "FARAWAY", track #3 on their fifth album NO MORE PAIИ.
- Koda Kumi's song "faraway", from her 43rd single "It's all Love!".
- KOKIA's song "Faraway", from her 25th single "Hikari wo Atsumete".
- Kome Kome CLUB's song "FARAWAY", track #8 on their tenth studio album Phi.
- LIV's song "Faraway", track #8 on his third album Mi Vida Loca.
- miwa's song "Faraway", from her twelfth major single "Faraway / Kiss you".
- ROUND TABLE's song "Faraway", track #5 on their eleventh album FRIDAY, I'M IN LOVE.
- Utoku Keiko's song "FARAWAY", track #7 on her debut album Sunadokei.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.