Jitensha (JUDY AND MARY)
- JUDY AND MARY
- Jitensha (自転車; Bicycle)
- Onda Yoshihito
- Other Information
- Arrangement: JUDY AND MARY
- Mixing: Tom Durack
- Production: Samkuma Masahide & JUDY AND MARY
- Mastering: Mitsukazu Tanaka at Sony Music Shinanomachi Studio
- Recording: Kiso Toshiyasu, Abe Mitsuyasu, Kohno Hideyuki
- Assistance: Kaizawa Tsuyoshi, Igarashi Kenji, Takahashi Naoya, Ibuchi Masayoshi
"Jitensha" is an pop-rock song recorded by JUDY AND MARY. The song was used as the theme song for the Meiji Seika Poifull Gumibinzu CM. The song first appeared on the band's studio second album, Orange Sunshine. Two months later it was placed as the B-side on the re-cut single, "Chiisa na Koro Kara".
There are currently three versions of "Jitensha" to be found in JUDY AND MARY's discography. These versions are:
- Found on the band's studio second album, Orange Sunshine as track #10. The song was later placed on the re-cut single, "Chiisa na Koro Kara" as track #2. The track also appears on the best-of album The Great Escape -COMPLETE BEST- as track #13 on disc2.
- Jitensha (Instrumental)
- Found on the Works of JUDY AND MARY album, as track #5. This is the instrumental version of the track without any vocals.
- Found on the MIRACLE NIGHT DIVING TOUR 1996 video as chapter #12. This is the live version of the song performed at Nippon Budoukan on March 13th and 14th 1996.