Decade (fripSide album)
- Catalog Number
- GNCA-1350 (Limited Blu-ray Edition)
- GNCA-1351 (Limited DVD Edition)
- GNCA-1352 (Regular Edition)
- ¥5,184 (Limited Blu-ray Edition)
- ¥4,104 (Limited DVD Edition)
- ¥3,024 (Regular Edition)
- CD Tracklist
- Decade (Guest Vocal: nao)
- way to answer
- fortissimo -the ultimate crisis-
- come to mind (version3)
- Heaven is a Place on Earth
- fortissimo -from insanity affection-
- grievous distance
- a silent voice
- message (version2)
- re:ceptivity (Vocal: nao)
- infinite orbit
- endless memory ~refrain as Da Capo~
- Video Tracklist
- Decade (PV)
- Spot In Stores Now ver.
- fripSide Premium Live Infinite Synthesis〜The Eve of Decade
Decade is the second studio album released by the second generation of fripSide, and recorded to commemorate the group's 10th anniversary since it was created. It was released in three versions: a limited CD+Blu-ray edition, a limited CD+DVD edition, and a regular CD edition. The title track was used to promote the album and is sung by Nanjo Yoshino & nao, the vocalist for both generations of the group.
The songs "come to mind (version3)" and "message (version2)" are covers from fripSide's first generation with nao. The song "way to answer" was used as the opening theme for the PSP game To Aru Kagaku no Railgun; "fortissimo -the ultimate crisis-" was used as theme song for the PC game fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier; "Heaven is a Place on Earth" was used as the opening theme for the anime movie Hayate the Combat Butler! Heaven Is a Place on Earth; "fortissimo -from insanity affection-" was used as theme song for the PC game fortissimo EXS//Akkord:nächsten Phase; "infinite orbit" was used as theme song for the iOS/Android Gmae Galaxy Dungeon; "endless memory ~refrain as Da Capo~" was used as theme song for the PC game D.C.Dash III R〜Da Capo DaSh III Earl.
The album peaked at #16 on the Oricon charts and charted for six weeks, selling 15,244 copies.
- Official Website Profile: Limited Blu-ray Edition | Limited DVD Edition | Regular Edition
- Official Website (NBCUniversal) Album Profile
- NBCUniversal Entertainment Japan Profile: Limited Blu-ray Edition | Limited DVD Edition | Regular Edition
- Oricon Profile: Limited Blu-ray Edition | Limited DVD Edition | Regular Edition
- Purchase: iTunes | Recochoku | mora