In generasia, Ai (あい, アイ), Ai (愛; Love) or Ai (藍; Indigo) could be a reference to:
Ai is a Japanese female given name. It could be a reference to:
- AI, a Japanese R&B/Hip-Hop singer under Universal Music Japan.
- Ai, the vocalist for the Japanese hard rock and metal band DEATHGAZE.
- Aoki Ai, a politician, formerly a Japanese idol singer-songwriter.
- Fukaya Ai, a member of Hello! Project as a player for Gatas Brilhantes H.P...
- Hasegawa Ai, a Japanese idol singer, model, and actress.
- Ichikawa Ai, a former Japanese R&B artist.
- Ito Ai, a gravure idol and actress.
- Kago Ai, a Japanese pop singer, actress, author, and former Up-Front Agency, Morning Musume, and W member.
- Kawashima Ai, a Japanese pop singer-songwriter.
- Miyakawa Ai, a Japanese pop singer, lyricist, and song-writer.
- Nonaka Ai, a Japanese pop singer and seiyuu.
- Okawa Ai, a Japanese idol singer, model and actress.
- Otsuka Ai, a Japanese pop singer.
- Suma Ai, a former Japanese pop singer and idol managed by Up-Front Agency and part of Hello! Project as a member of SI☆NA.
- Takahashi Ai, Japanese pop singer and actress managed by Up-Front Agency.
- Takaoka Ai, a Japanese pop singer-songwriter.
- Tokunaga Ai, a Japanese seiyuu, singer, and former member of the group Tokyo Performance Doll.
- "Ai", Hata Motohiro's ninth single.
- "Ai", Nakamura Shunsuke's fifth single.
- "ai", Sonar Pocket's sixteeneth single.
- "Ai", track #10 on Ariel Lin's debut album Blissful Encounter.
- "Ai", track #6 on Dew's debut album Croquis.
- "Ai", the B-side of GAGAGA SP's major debut single "Sotsugyou".
- "Ai", track #3 on Hit-5's debut album 5 Suo Bu Ai.
- "Ai", track #7 on Ishii Tatuya's eighth album Hane.
- "Ai", track #13 on Otsuka Ai's fifth album LOVE LETTER.
- "Ai", track #8 on ribbon's first best album Delicious Best of ribbon THE BEST with original KARAOKE.
- "Ai", track #1 on Sukima Switch's third album Yuukaze Blend.
- "AI", a song released by Yamashita Tomohisa, track #10 on his fifth album UNLEASHED.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.