Nocchi is a member of Japanese electropop unit Perfume. She is the fourth member to join the group and replaced Kawayuka after the ex-member left the group and before the group officially debuted.
- Stage Name: Nocchi (のっち), NOCCHi
- Full name: Oomoto Ayano (大本彩乃)
- Birthdate: September 20, 1988
- Birthplace: Hiroshima, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 161cm
- Favorite things: Music, Manga, Concert DVDs
- Favorite foods and drinks: Kare, Green Tea, Milk Tea
- Favorite sports: Soccer, Badminton
- Favorite movie: One Piece
- Favorite artists: Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Rip Slyme, Tokyo Jihen
- When she was in elementary school, in the second grade, Nocchi called out 10 boys and confessed her love to them one by one.
- While attending Hiroshima's Actor School, Nocchi was placed in the advanced class for her vocal abilities while the other two members of Perfume were placed in the beginner's class.
- Before joining Perfume, Nocchi was part of a group at Hiroshima's Actor School named Happy Baby. Back then she considered Perfume to be a rival.
- In 2002 during Perfume's early years, Nocchi was a model for a Johnson & Johnson's teen product line in Japan.
- Her special talent is being able to name all the essential amino acids. It is unknown why she is able to do this.
- Another talent of hers is being able to spin a pen in her hand.