Loop (Sakamoto Maaya)
- Sakamoto Maaya
- Loop (ループ)
- Catalog Number
"Loop" is the thirteenth single released by Sakamoto Maaya. The title track was used as the first ending theme to the anime Tsubasa Chronicle. The single reached at #7 on the Oricon charts and charted for nine weeks, selling a total of 42,446 copies. This was her first single not to be produced by Kanno Yoko. The CD also contains the music video for "Loop".
- Other Information
- Arrangement: h-wonder
- Bass: Mikuzuki Chihara
- Guitar: Suzuki Kenji
- Programmed & manipulated by h-wonder
- Record & mixed by Nakahara Masayuki at Victor Studio / Studio BLAN
- Co-ordinated by Sato Koji (scoopmusic)
- sunset side Information
- Arrangement: Mori Toshiyuki
- Acoustic piano: Mori Toshiyuki
- Drums: Tamada Tomu
- Bass: Okiyama Yuji
- Guitars: Ogura Hirokazu
- Trombone: Murata Yoichi, Okumura Akira
- Flugel horn: Sugasaka Masahiko
- Backing vocals: Sakamoto Maaya
There are four known versions of Loop to be found in Sakamoto Maaya's discography. These include:
- Found on the "Loop" single as track #1, Yuunagi Loop album as track #3, Tsubasa Chronicle Best Vocal Collection album as track #3 and Single Collection+ Mitsubachi as track #1. This is the main version set to the PV.
- Loop (w/o maaya)
- Found on the "Loop" single as track #3. This is the standard version except without vocals.
- Loop (TV Size)
- Found on the Tsubasa Chronicle Future Soundscape I album as track #20. This is the short size mix used in the ending of the anime.
- Loop ~ sunset side
- Found on the everywhere album as track #15 of the first disc. This is a remix version arranged by Mori Toshiyuki.