- Pdogg, RM, SUGA, "Hitman" Bang, Supreme Boi
- RM, SUGA, Jungkook, V, Jimin, J-HOPE, Jin
- Other Information
- Producer: Pdogg
- Rap & Vocal Arrangement: Pdogg
- Chorus: Jungkook, Supreme Boi
- Keyboard: Pdogg
- Synthesizer: Pdogg
- Recording Engineer: Pdogg
- Mixing Engineer: James F. Reynolds
"N.O" is a song recorded by BTS. It was used as the lead track of their first mini-album O!RUL8,2?, in which it can be found as track #2. 'N.O' is the acronym of 'No Offense'. It was their first song to chart on the Gaon Digital Charts.
A Japanese version of the song was first released on their second Japanese single "BOY IN LUV".
- [2013.09.12] M! Countdown
- [2013.09.14] Show! Music Core
- [2013.09.15] Inkigayo
- [2013.09.21] Show! Music Core
- [2013.09.22] Inkigayo
- [2013.09.24] Simply K-Pop: Episode 81
- [2013.09.25] Show Champion
- [2013.09.28] Show! Music Core
- [2013.09.29] Inkigayo
- [2013.10.01] Simply K-Pop: Episode 82
- [2013.10.03] M! Countdown
- [2013.10.05] Show! Music Core
- [2013.10.06] Inkigayo
- [2013.10.08] Simply K-Pop: Episode 83
- [2013.10.15] Simply K-Pop: Episode 84
- [2013.10.16] Show Champion
- [2013.10.20] Inkigayo
- [2013.10.22] Simply K-Pop: Episode 85
- [2014.01.23] Seoul Music Awards
- [2019.12.04] Mnet Asian Music Awards
The music video for "N.O" was released on September 10th, 2013. It was directed by Hong Won Ki and choreographed by Son Sung Deuk. It features the members dressed in uniforms and rebelling against their teacher in what appears to be a dystopian classroom.
Gaon Digital Charts Position
- Found on their first mini-album O!RUL8,2? as track #2. This is the standard version of the song.
- N.O -Japanese Ver.-
- Found on their first Japanese album WAKE UP as track #11. This is the Japanese version of the song, with lyrics adapted to Japanese by KM-MARKIT.
- Watch on YouTube: Official MV | Dance Practice
- Listen on Spotify: Original Version | -Japanese ver.-