Meitantei Conan Shikkoku no Chaser
Meitantei Conan Shikkoku no Chaser (名探偵コナン 漆黒の追跡者; Detective Conan The Raven Chaser) is the thirteenth movie released for the Meitantei Conan anime. It was released in Japan on April 18th, 2009. The movie was the 6th with most income in 2009 compared to other Japanese films, with an income of 3.5 billion yen. It was nominated for the 33rd Japan Academy Prize for "Animation of the Year".
When a series of murders occurs in Tokyo, Kanagawa, and several other big cities, the police determine that the best way to tackle this is by having the forces in the affected territories unite and work together.
All the murders have one thing in common - a piece of mahjong tile left at the scene. At the joint police force meeting at the Metropolitan Police Department in Tokyo, our hero Conan catches a detective slipping out of the meeting and getting into the all too familiar Porsche.
Conan is quick to realize that a Black Organization member had disguised himself as a detective to sneak into this police meeting and steal inside information. Does this mean the Black Organization is behind all the murders? Can the big secret of our little Conan finally be exposed in this movie?
- Kudo Shinichi / Edogawa Conan: Yamaguchi Kappei / Takayama Minami
- Mouri Ran: Yamazaki Wakana
- Mouri Kogoro: Kamiya Akira
- Suzuki Sonoko: Matsui Naoko
- Professor Agasa: Ogata Kenichi
- Miyano Shiho / Haibara Ai: Hayashibara Megumi
- Yoshida Ayumi: Iwai Yukiko
- Kojima Genta: Takagi Wataru
- Tsuburaya Mitsuhiko: Ohtani Ikue
- Hattori Heiji: Horiwaka Ryo
- Toyama Kazuha: Miyamura Yuko
- Yamamoto Yasuichiro
- Kouchi Kazunari
- Suwa Michihiko, Yoshioka Masahito, Ishikawa Koji
- Hirabayashi Hinobu
- Kijima Keiji, Hasegawa Naoki, Okada Terumitsu
- Theme song
The movie was first released on DVD on November 25th, 2009. The Blu-ray was first released the same day as the DVD.
The soundtrack album was released on April 15th, 2009.
|Format||Release date||Catalog Number||Price||Oricon Charts||Notes|
|DVD||2009.11.25||ONBD-2555||¥5,616||#20 / 7 weeks||Regular edition|
|ONBD-2553/4||¥6,912||#6 / 7 weeks||Special edition|
|2019.04.05||ONXD-3013||¥3,240||#42 / 7 weeks||Priced-down reissue|
The DVD includes the movie in both Dolby Digital 5.1 Audio and Widescreen. The regular edition includes the movie and trailer. The special edition has an extra DVD with an Magic File 3 and an extra show. The Blu-ray format has the same content as the regular edition DVD, but also has an additional mini-booklet explaining the film and the BD-live function.
- Oricon Profile: DVD 'Regular Editon' (2009) | DVD 'Special Edition' (2009) | Blu-ray (2009) | Blu-ray (2019)
- TMS Entertainment Official Website (Japanese)
- TMS Entertainment Official Website (English)
- 'Meitantei Conan Shikkoku no Chaser' @ IMDb