Tong Vfang Xien Qi
Tong Vfang Xien Qi (東方神起; Rising Gods of the East) (also known as Dong Bang Shin Ki (동방신기) in Korea and Tohoshinki (東方神起) in Japan, or by the acronyms TVXQ, DBSK, TVfXQ, TVXQ!) is a K-Pop/J-Pop male duo (formerly five-member group) from Korea. They debuted in Korea in January, 2004 under SM Entertainment label with the single "Hug", and in April, 2005 in Japan under rhythm zone label with the single "Stay With Me Tonight". In 2009 legal disputes arisen with SM Entertainment leaving at that moment the future of the group in Korea uncertain. One year later, in April 2010, avex stated through a press release that their activities in Japan were also put in hold or suspended.
On April 14, 2010, it was announced the creation of a new group JUNSU / JEJUNG / YUCHUN by the three members that started the legal disputes. On November 23, 2010, SM Entertainment announced Tong Vfang Xien Qi comeback including only two members, U-Know and Max.
They own various records in Japan, with the single "Purple Line" they become first foreign male-group to have a #1 single on Oricon charts, Tohoshinki also broke Elton John's record for the highest first week sales by a foreign artist, which lasted for twelve years and four months with their 29th single "BREAK OUT!", and the release of their first best album, BEST SELECTION 2010, in February 2010 become the most sold album in its first week by a foreign group selling 412,861 copies.
- 1 Members
- 2 Information
- 3 Korean Discography
- 4 Japanese Discography
- 5 TV & Cinema
- 6 Publications
- 7 Awards
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External Links
Debut (Korea & Japan)
Tong Vfang Xien Qi officially debuted on December 26, 2003. It was during a joint showcase in Seoul between Korean singer BoA and American singer Britney Spears. TVXQ joined the stage to perform two songs from their debut single, which was released a few days later, "Hug" and the A Capella song collaboration with BoA, "Oh Holy Night"
On January 14, 2004 they released "Hug". The single peaked at #4 on the monthly charts and sold a total of 169,532 copies, making it the 14th best selling record of the year. Eventually the single reached to sell more than 237,000 copies. Five months later, in June 24, they release their second single, "The Way U Are" wich debuted at #2 on the charts and becoming the 9th best selling record of the year, selling 214,069 copies. This single sold a total of 300,000 copies becoming TVXQ's best selling single.
In October 13, they release their debut album TRI-ANGLE. The album debuted at the top the charts and sold a total of 242,580 copies, making it the 8th best selling record of the year. The album, which was later released in other Asian countries, sold a total of 308,000 copies.
After the release of TRI-ANGLE, in November 25, the group moved to Japan to release a new English version of "Hug". "HUG" was released as a "commemorative single" in Japan instead of a debut single. A few months later, in April 27, their official Japanese debut single, "Stay With Me Tonight", was released. Despite only selling 9,818 copies, in July, 13 they released their second Japanese single, "Somebody To Love" , after the release of the Korean summer special single "Hi Ya Ya Yeoreumnal", and before returning to Korea to release, in September, their second Korean album Rising Sun. The album sold 222,472 copies and became the fourth best selling record of 2005. Thanks to the re-package releases, the album become the most selling album in 2006 with more than 400,000 copies sold.
Tong Vfang Xien Qi ended 2005 with three releases, their third Japanese single "My Destiny", which sold 13,919 copies, the collaboration Korean single "Show Me Your Love" with Super Junior, which sold 67,000 copies and their first video release, the Rising Sun Showcase
2006 started with their first Asian international tour, 1st Live Concert Rising Sun. The tour started in Korea, and they visited Thailand and Malaysia. With their concert in Malaysia, they become the first Korean artist to perform in the country.
In March, 2006, TVXQ released their fourth Japanese single, "Asu wa Kuru Kara", and their Japanese debut album, Heart, Mind and Soul. The title track for the single was used as the 17th ending theme for the anime One Piece, becoming their first Japanese tie-in. Heart, Mind and Soul debuted on the weekly Oricon album chart at #25 and sold 36,397 copies. Eventually, the album managed to sold 58,000 copies in Japan and 32,000 copies in Korea.
Their fifth Japanese single, "Rising Sun / Heart, Mind and Soul", was released only a month later than the album, and its second A-side was a recut track from it. The single reached #22 on theOricon charts and sold 7,376 copies. Also in May, Tohoshinki started their first Japanese live tour, 1st Live Tour 2006 ~Heart, Mind and Soul~.
TVXQ released two singles in June 2006, their Korean fourth single, "Dong Bang Tuhon", and "Begin", their 6th Japanese single. Only a couple of months later, on August 16, Tohosinki released the Japanese single "Sky". "Sky" debuted at #6 on the Oricon charts and sold 26,890 copies, it was their first release to enter in Oricon's top 10. In this same summer, the group performed for the first time at avex's annual nationwide concert tour, A-nation. They went on stage as the opening act in Kobe.
In September 2006, the group returned to Korea for the release of their third album, 'O' - Jung・Ban・Hap. The Album was the best selling album in Korea in 2006 and sold more than 400,000 copies. Two months later in November, they released their 8th Japanese single, "miss you / "O" - Sei・Han・Gou", which included as second A-side a Japanese version of their Korean third album title track. The single debuted at #3 and sold 29,226 copies, making this single their first Top Three single on the Oricon charts.
2007 started with the release of their 7th Japanese single "Step by Step", followed by their second tour, 2nd Asia Tour Concert "O" in February. The concert tour started in Seoul, followed by concerts in Taiwan, Malysia, Thailand and China during the following months until June 2008.
In March 2007, Tohoshinki released their 10th Japanese single, "Choosey Lover", and their second Japanese album, Five in the Black. Both debuted in the the Top Ten on the Oricon charts, selling 28,116 and 62,362 copies respectively. The album sold 84,000 copies in Japan and 29,000 copies in Korea.
From June to December 2007, the group released five Japanese singles with only a difference of two months between them. In June 13, they released the single " Lovin' you", which ranked #2 on the Oricon charts, their highest position since the debut. In August 1, the summer single "SUMMER ~Summer Dream / Song for you / Love in the Ice~" was released, this single it's considerated to be the beginning of Tohoshinki's popularity rise in Japan, as the group ranked for the first time #1 in Oricon daily charts, and it was their first single to sold over 100,00 copies. In September 19, they release the double A-side "SHINE / Ride on" which also ranked #2 on the Oricon charts selling 41,978 copies. In November 14, "Forever Love" their 14th single was released and in December 19, they released the single "Together", which was used as the theme song for Sanrio's film, Cinnamon the Movie. Also in November, they were featured in Koda Kumi's 38th single "LAST ANGEL".
TRICK Project and MIROTIC Controversy
On January 16, 2008, Tohoshinki released their 16th Japanese single, "Purple Line". The single set their first Japanese record as its the group's first single to reach #1 on the Oricon weekly charts, and making Tohoshinki the first foreign male group and second Korean artist, after BoA, to rank #1 on Oricon charts. "Purple Line" was their first Japanese release to have a Korean special release with the addition of a Korean version of the title track. A week later, in January 23, Tohoshinki released their third Japanese album T, which debuted at #4 on the Oricon Weekly album chart and sold 152,079 copies.
At the end of January, rhythm zone announced the "TRICK Project". This project included the release of five singles over six weeks, since February 6, 2008 to March 12, 2008, "Two hearts / WILD SOUL", "Runaway / My Girlfriend", "If...!? / Rainy Night", "Close to you / Crazy Life" and "Keyword / Maze". Each single included four songs and were released as double A-side singles. The first song was performed by all the members while the second song was sang by only one member for each single.
Only a month after the release of the last "TRICK Project" single, in April 23, Tohoshinki released their 22nd single, "Beautiful you / Sennen Koi Uta". It was their first single released in three different editions and with it, Tohoshinki ranked #1 for the second time on the Oricon charts.
In early June they returned to Korea to participate in the "14th Annual Dream Concert" in Seoul and in June 12, they concluded their 2nd Asia Tour Concert "O" in Beijing. TVXQ returned to Japan for the release of their 23th single, "Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou?". The song become a hit and ranked #1, this made TVXQ the first foreign artists to have three number-one singles on the Oricon charts.
TVXQ returned to Korea once again to take part in the first concert of the "SMTown Live '08" in August 15. They shared stage with SM Entertainment's fellow artists: BoA, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee, Chun Sang Ji Hee and Zhang Li Yin.
In September 26, TVXQ released their fourth Korean album, MIROTIC and started the promotional activities for it. MIROTIC was planned to be released on September 24, but due to the large number of pre-orders it was pushed back two days. It was the best selling album in Korea in 2008 only three days after it's release and sold more than 540,000 copies in total, making it the first Korean album in six years to pass the 500,000 mark.
A couple of months after MIROTIC release, the "Korean Commission of Youth Protection" declared the lead track "Jumun - MIROTIC" lyrics as provocative and overly sexual. As a result, the album was labeled with stickers indicating that it was unsuitable for people under 19 years old and additionally any televise promotional performances of the song would have to be broadcast after 10 PM. In January, 2009, in response to the ruling, a "Clean Version" (a new edition of the repackage album) was released. This version featured the "Jumun - MIROTIC (Clean Version)" song instead the regular one, as well an acoustic version of the song. For this "Clean Version" the lyrics were changed from "I got you" to "I chose you" and "I got you under my skin" to "I got you under my sky."
Before the Korean promotions for MIROTIC ended, in October 15, the group released their 24th Japanese single "Jumon -MIROTIC-". The song was a Japanese version of "Jumun - MIROTIC" original song. The single ranked again #1 the Oricon charts and sold 91,270 copies.
In December 31, Tohoshinki was invited to perform at the 59th NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen, making them the first Korean group to attend. They performed a introduction of "Purple Line", followed by the song "Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou?".
Tokyo Dome, Lawsuit & Japanese Records
On January, 21, 2009, Tohoshinki released their 25th single and second triple A-side "Bolero / Kiss The Baby Sky / Wasurenaide" and in March 11, their 26th single "Survivor". "Survivor" was released with the subtitle "090325 4th Album "The Secret Code" Pre-Release Single", and in March 25 their fourth Japanese album The Secret Code was released. The Secret Code ranked #2 on the charts and sold more than 300,000 copies in Japan and 28,000 copies in Korea.
Tohoshinki's 27th single "Share The World / We Are!" was released in April 22. Both A-sides of this single were used as opening themes for the anime One Piece. In July 1, "Stand by U" was released as their 28th single. Although "Stand by U" didn't ranked #1 (it was #2) Tohoshinki broke their own record for first week sales with 182,068 copies sold in it's first week, eventually selling 224,639 copies.
Tohoshinki embarked in their fourth Japanese live tour in May 4. The tour ended in Tokyo in July 4 and 5, at the Tokyo Dome, making them the first Korean group to perform there. The DVD release for this live tour, 4th Live Tour 2009 ~The Secret Code~ Final in Tokyo Dome' sold more than 219,000 copies. With this DVD they become the first non-Japanese Asian artist to get first place in the Oricon DVD charts for the first time 20 years.Hero, Micky and Xiah) submitted an application to the Seoul Central District Court to determine the validity of their contract with SM Entertainment. The members stated, among other things, that their 13 year contract was excessively long, and that the group's earnings were not fairly distributed to the members. The Seoul Central District Court ruled in favor of the three members. The remaining two members, U-Know and Max, stated they were against the lawsuit and they were on SM Entertainment's side. Due this legal disputes, TVXQ's future in Korea is uncertain. avex trax on the other side, stated at that time and through their official website that Tohoshinki's Japanese activities weren't going to be altered regardless the lawsuit.
2010 started with the release of their 29th Japanese single, "BREAK OUT!" in January 27. This new release became a new record for the group as they broke Elton John's record for the highest first week sales by a foreign artist, which lasted for twelve years and four months. John's single "Candle in the Wind 1997" sold 184,000 copies, while "BREAK OUT!" sold 255,917 copies. Additionally, Tohoshinki became the first foreign artist to pass the 200,000 mark in first week sales.
On February 17th, Tohoshinki released their first best album, BEST SELECTION 2010, which became the highest selling first week for an album by a foreign artist. The record was formerly held by Bon Jovi's These Days album for 14 years 9 months with 379,000 copies sold. The album included the new song "With All My Heart ~Kimi ga Odoru, Natsu~", which was used as theme song for the movie Kimi ga Odoru Natsu. The album also included the song "Toki wo Tomete", which later was released as their 30th single in May 24.
Hiatus & Comebackavex, following the group' Korean hiatus, announced that Tohoshinki would go on an indefinite hiatus and focus on solo activities. The Bigeast fanclub was announced to remain active, but no longer accepting new members. This put the group activities on hold, as at that moment they were only active in Japan.
On April 14, 2010, Bigeast (the group's official fanclub in Japan) announced the creation of a new unit with the members JEJUNG, YUCHUN and JUNSU. According the announcement, the three members signed a new contract with avex which allow them to start their activities as JUNSU JEJUNG YUCHUN, the new unit name. On the same day it was announced the release in June of three new best albums, TOHOSHINKI COMPLETE A-SIDE COLLECTION which will include all Tohoshinki's Japanese singles A-sides, TOHOSHINKI SINGLE B-SIDE COLLECTION, and COMPLETE SET Limited Box TOHOSHINKI COMPLETE A-SIDE COLLECTION + TOHOSHINKI SINGLE B-SIDE COLLECTION. The best albums would be released while the group was inactive.
On November 23, 2010, SM Entertainment through Tong Vfang Xien Qi's official website announced the group' comeback for January 2011. The group however would return as a duo, as only U-Know and Max are still under the company. One day later, on November 24, avex also announced that the new duo would resume their activities, and on December 2nd the official Japanese website of the group was updated with the announce of the release of a new single. On December 12, two new promotional photos of the now duo were released.
Tong Vfang Xien Qi is scheduled to make their comeback first in Korea with the release of the album Keep Your Head Down on January 5th, 2011. A Japanese version of the lead track "Wae (Keep Your Head Down)" (translated to "Why? (Keep Your Head Down)"), will be later released in Japan on January 26th as their 31st single, and will be also used as theme song for the drama Utsukushii Rinjin.
Before their official comeback, in December 20th, Dong Bang Shin Ki released the Korean digital single "ATHENA". The song was used as one of the theme songs for the drama Athena: Goddess of War. The song was also included on their Korean comeback album Keep Your Head Down.
- [2004.10.13] TRI-ANGLE
- [2005.09.12] Rising Sun
- [2006.09.29] 'O' - Jung・Ban・Hap ('O'-정.반.합.)
- [2008.09.26] MIROTIC
- [2011.01.05] Keep Your Head Down
- [2012.09.26] Catch Me
- [2012.11.26] Humanoids (Repackage Album)
- [2014.01.06] TENSE
- [2014.02.27] Surisuri (수리수리; Spellbound) (Repackage Album)
- [2015.07.20] RISE AS GOD (Special Album)
- [2018.03.28] New Chapter #1: The Chance of Love
- [2018.12.26] New Chapter #2: The Truth of Love (15th Anniversary Special Album)
- [2004.12.07] The Christmas Gift from Dong Bang Shin Ki (東方神起) (Christmas Mini-Album)
- [2006.07.14] The 1st Live Concert Album Rising Sun
- [2007.06.20] The 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT ALBUM 'O'
- [2009.07.31] The 3rd Asia Tour Concert 'Mirotic' in SEOUL
- [2014.05.23] The 4th World Tour 'Catch Me' Live Album
- [2004.01.14] Hug
- [2004.06.24] The Way U Are
- [2005.06.23] Hi Ya Ya Yeoreumnal (여름날; Summer's Day)
- [2005.12.15] Show Me Your Love (Dong Bang Shin Ki & Super Junior)
- [2006.06.02] Dong Bang Tuhon (동방의 투혼; Fighting Spirit of Dong Bang)
- [2006.07.28] Vacation
- [2007.10.19] Yeo Haeng Gi (여행기; Traveling)
- [2008.05.08] Haptic Motion (햅틱모션) (Dong Bang Shin Ki & Girls' Generation))
- [2009.08.14] 12si 34bun (Nothing Better) (12시 34분; 12:34)
- [2010.12.20] ATHENA
- [2017.09.28] TVXQ! WEEK – STATION SPECIAL PACKAGE
- [2005.11.03] Rising Sun Showcase
- [2006.02.27] All About Tong Vfang Xien Qi (東方神起)
- [2007.01.18] 1st Live Concert Rising Sun
- [2007.11.21] All About Tong Vfang Xien Qi Season 2 (東方神起)
- [2008.01.03] 2nd Asia Tour Concert "O"
- [2009.08.14] All About Tong Vfang Xien Qi Season 3 (東方神起)
- [2010.01.25] 3rd Asia Tour Concert 'Mirotic' in SEOUL
- [2010.07.30] HALLYU EXPO in ASIA - Closing Ceremony 3/8/2007 featuring Dong Bang Shin Ki
- [2013.12.27] TVXQ! CATCH ME – PRODUCTION NOTE
- [2014.08.18] TVXQ! The 4th World Tour 'Catch Me In Seoul'
- [2015.05.29] TVXQ! SPECIAL LIVE TOUR "T1ST0RY" DVD IN SEOUL
- [2016.10.03] HELiOPHiLiA!
- [2019.03.28] TVXQ! CONCERT -CIRCLE- #welcome
Compilation / Other
- [2004.06.29] 2004 Summer Vacation in SMTOWN.com (#1 Hot Mail <Yeoreum Pyeonji> (SMTown), #2 Drive, #9 Through the Forest)
- [2006.02.27] A Millionaire's First Love OST (#2 Insa (Performed by Hero), #20 Insa (Performed by Dong Bang Shin Ki))
- [2006.06.21] '06 SUMMER SMTOWN (#1 Taeyangeun Gadeuki (Red Sun) (SMTown), #2 Oasis)
- [2006.12.12] 2006 WINTER SMTOWN (#1 Snow Dream (SM Town), #2 Naega Geudae Eopssi )
- [2007.02.01] Goong S OST (#5 Remember (Drama Ver.))
- [2007.05.23] Air City OST (#1 Harudal, #2 All in Vain)
- [2007.07.05] 2007 Summer Vacation in SMTOWN.com (#2 Yeohaengeul Tteonayo (SM Town), #5 Hannyeoreumui Christmas)
- [2007.10.18] The Legend OST (#19 Cheonnyeon Yeonga)
- [2007.12.07] 2007 WINTER SMTOWN (#1 Sarang Hanajyo (Only Love) (SM Town), #2 Evergreen, #12 Yeo Haeng Gi)
- [2009.08.17] 09 SUMMER SMTOWN (#1 Seaside Hyugeso (Boom Boom) (Dong Bang Shi Ki, Super Junior, SHINee), #2 12si 34bun (Nothing Better))
- [2011.12.13] 2011 SMTOWN Winter 'The Warmest Gift' (#2 Sleigh Ride)
- [2013.03.28] 10 CORSO COMO SEOUL MELODY Collaboration Project (#5 Igeotmaneun Algoga Dokbaeg / TVXQ x Hyoo)
- [2014.04.07] Make Your Move (Original Soundtrack) (#7 Runnin on Empty)
- [2006.03.23] Heart, Mind and Soul
- [2007.03.14] Five in the Black
- [2008.01.23] T
- [2009.03.25] The Secret Code
- [2011.09.28] TONE
- [2013.03.06] TIME
- [2014.03.05] TREE
- [2014.12.17] WITH
- [2018.09.19] TOMORROW
- [2019.10.16] XV
- [2010.02.17] BEST SELECTION 2010
- [2010.04.27] Bigeast BEST SELECTION 2010 (Digital)
- [2010.06.30] TOHOSHINKI COMPLETE A-SIDE COLLECTION
- [2010.06.30] TOHOSHINKI SINGLE B-SIDE COLLECTION
- [2010.06.30] COMPLETE SET Limited Box TOHOSHINKI COMPLETE A-SIDE COLLECTION + TOHOSHINKI SINGLE B-SIDE COLLECTION
- [2017.10.25] FINE COLLECTION ~Begin Again~
- [2009.02.28] 090325 4th Album "The Secret Code" Pre-Release Special Mini Album + α
- [2022.03.16] Epitaph
- [2008.02.06] Tohoshinki Haishin Gentei Solo Kyoku (LIVE Ver) (東方神起 配信限定ソロ曲) (Digital)
- [2008.12.24] 3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 〜T〜 (5 Songs Audio Version) (Digital)
- [2010.12.15] TOHOSHINKI LIVE CD COLLECTION ~Heart, Mind and Soul~
- [2010.12.15] TOHOSHINKI LIVE CD COLLECTION ~Five in The Black in Nippon Budokan 1 Nichime~ (日本武道館1日目)
- [2010.12.15] TOHOSHINKI LIVE CD COLLECTION ~T~
- [2010.12.15] TOHOSHINKI LIVE CD COLLECTION ~The Secret Code~
- [2013.12.18] Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2013 〜TIME〜 FINAL in NISSAN STADIUM (Digital)
- [2015.08.19] Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2015 WITH (Digital)
- [2007.10.24] TVXQ non-stop mix Vol.1
- [2010.03.24] TVXQ NONSTOP-MIX VOL.2
- [2010.12.29] Tohoshiki Premium Classic Collection
- [2016.10.05] Two of Us
- [2004.11.25] HUG
- [2005.04.27] Stay With Me Tonight
- [2005.07.13] Somebody To Love
- [2005.11.12] My Destiny
- [2006.03.08] Asu wa Kuru Kara (明日は来るから; Because Tomorrow is Coming)
- [2006.04.19] Rising Sun / Heart, Mind and Soul
- [2006.06.21] Begin
- [2006.08.16] Sky
- [2006.11.08] miss you / "O" - Sei・Han・Gou (miss you/ “O”‐正・反・合; Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis)
- [2007.01.24] Step by Step
- [2007.03.06] Choosey Lover
- [2007.06.13] Lovin' you
- [2007.08.01] SUMMER ~Summer Dream / Song for you / Love in the Ice~
- [2007.09.19] SHINE / Ride on
- [2007.11.14] Forever Love
- [2007.12.19] Together
- [2008.01.16] Purple Line
- [2008.02.06] Two hearts / WILD SOUL
- [2008.02.13] Runaway / My Girlfriend
- [2008.02.27] If...!? / Rainy Night
- [2008.03.05] Close to you / Crazy Life
- [2008.03.12] Keyword / Maze
- [2008.04.30] Beautiful you / Sennen Koi Uta (千年恋歌)
- [2008.07.16] Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou? (どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?)
- [2008.10.15] Jumon -MIROTIC- (呪文 -MIROTIC-)
- [2009.01.21] Bolero / Kiss The Baby Sky / Wasurenaide (忘れないで)
- [2009.03.11] Survivor
- [2009.04.22] Share The World / We Are! (ウィーアー!)
- [2009.07.01] Stand by U
- [2010.01.27] BREAK OUT!
- [2010.03.24] Toki wo Tomete (時ヲ止メテ)
- [2011.01.26] Why? (Keep Your Head Down)
- [2011.07.20] Superstar
- [2011.11.30] Winter ~Winter Rose / Duet -winter ver.-~
- [2012.03.14] STILL
- [2012.07.11] ANDROID
- [2013.01.16] Catch Me -If you wanna-
- [2013.06.12] OCEAN
- [2013.09.04] SCREAM
- [2013.11.27] Very Merry Xmas
- [2014.02.05] Hide & Seek / Something
- [2014.06.11] Sweat / Answer
- [2014.11.05] Time Works Wonders
- [2015.02.25] Sakura Michi (サクラミチ; Cherry Blossom Road)
- [2017.12.20] Reboot
- [2018.07.25] Road
- [2018.11.21] Jealous
- [2019.07.31] Hot Hot Hot / Mirrors (ミラーズ)
- [2020.01.22] Manazashi (まなざし; Gaze)
- [2022.08.17] UTSUROI
- [2008.12.31] Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou? / Beautiful you / Sennen Koi Uta (どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?/Beautiful you/千年恋歌))
- [2009.09.30] COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~ / Shelter (JEJUNG & YUCHUN)
- [2009.09.23] Amaku Hateshinaku (甘く果てしなく; Endlessly Sweet)
- [2011.05.11] I Don't Know (iTunes)
- [2011.05.25] I Think U Know (iTunes)
- [2011.09.21] B.U.T. (BE.AU.TY) / Back To Tomorrow (iTunes)
- [2012.08.01] Jumon -Mirotic- 「Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2012 〜TONE〜」 (iTunes)
- [2012.08.01] Rising Sun 「Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2012 〜TONE〜」 (iTunes)
- [2012.09.05] Summer Dream 「Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2012 〜TONE〜」 (iTunes)
- [2012.12.12] I Know
- [2013.02.xx] In Our Time (Recochoku) [Limited Time]
- [2013.03.13] Rat Tat Tat
- [2013.10.03] Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2013 〜TIME〜
- [2014.08.27] Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2014 TREE
- [2014.12.10] WINTER SONG TRACKS
- [2019.07.11] Mirrors
- [2020.11.27] Small Talk
- [2006.03.23] HISTORY in JAPAN Vol.1
- [2006.10.04] 1st Live Tour 2006 ~Heart, Mind and Soul~
- [2007.03.28] HISTORY in JAPAN Vol.2
- [2007.09.26] 2nd LIVE TOUR 2007 ~Five in the Black~
- [2008.03.19] HISTORY in JAPAN Vol.3
- [2008.08.06] 3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~T~
- [2009.09.30] 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ FINAL in TOKYO DOME
- [2009.10.28] HISTORY in JAPAN Vol.4
- [2010.03.17] TOHOSHINKI VIDEO CLIP COLLECTION -THE ONE-
- [2010.09.29] Zoom Shika Shiranai Tohoshinki DVD (ズームしか知らない東方神起)
- [2010.09.29] Tohoshinki History in JAPAN SPECIAL
- [2012.07.25] Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2012 ~TONE~
- [2012.09.19] Tohoshinki Bigeast FANCLUB EVENT 2012
- [2013.10.23] Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2013 ~TIME~
- [2013.12.18] Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2013 TIME~ FINAL in NISSAN STADIUM
- [2014.08.27] Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2014 TREE
- [2015.08.19] Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2015 WITH
- [2016.02.24] We are T ~Second Memories~
- [2018.03.28] Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2017 ~Begin Again~
- [2018.12.19] Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR ～Begin Again～ Special Edition in NISSAN STADIUM
- [2019.03.27] Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2018 ～TOMORROW～
- [2021.02.24] Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2019 ~XV~
Other Video Releases
- [2011.12.14] a-nation for Life (#27 SUPERSTAR. #28 Why?)
Compilations / Other
- [2007.01.17] CLUB DISNEY 2007 (#10 A Whole New World)
- [2007.11.07] Koda Kumi - LAST ANGEL (#1 LAST ANGEL feat.Tohoshinki)
- [2009.04.29] ravex - trax (#3 Just the Two of Us feat. Tohoshinki)
- [2009.12.09] Mellow Disney ~R&B Revisited~ (#1 A Whole New World (DJ KAORI REMIX))
- [2010.02.03] Koda Kumi - BEST ~third universe~ (#10 Last Angel feat. Tohoshinki)
- [2013.03.13] TRF TRIBUTE ALBUM BEST (#4 survival dAnce 〜no no cry more〜)
TV & Cinema
- [2005.10.02 - 09] Banjun Drama First Love (Micky, U-Know)
- [2005.11.27] Banjun Drama The Masked Fencer (Micky, U-Know)
- [2006.02.19] Banjun Drama The King's Man
- [2006.02.26] Banjun Drama Tokyo Holiday
- [2006.03.05] Banjun Drama Finding Lost Time
- [2006.03.05] Banjun Drama Uninvited Guest
- [2006.03.12] Banjun Drama Dangerous Love
- [2006.03.12] Banjun Drama Unforgettable Love
- [2006.07.28 - 08.06] VACATION
-  Dating on Earth (canceled)
-  Subaru (cameo)
All the CMs are for Korean brands unless otherwise indicated
-  Samsung Yepp
-  Matdongsan
-  SK Telekom TTL Ting
- [2004-2006] SMART
-  Air Sket
-  FILA
-  BBQ
-  LG Mobile (Asia)
-  Ramodo
-  Samsung Kenox
-  Orion Sticks
-  Naver
-  FUBU (China)
-  Lotte Aodeli 7% (China)
-  YAMAHA Nouvo Elegance
-  Samsung Anycall Haptic
-  Samsung Ha Ha Ha Campaign
-  Oronamin C (Japan)
-  Infinitely Yours SEOUL
-  Lotte Seoleim
-  Pinky (Japan)
- [2005.02.07] Travel Sketches in Los Angeles
- [2005.06.30] Summer Paradise in Borabora
- [2006.12.09] The Prince in Prague
- [2007.11.24] Paris Photobook Special Limited Edition
- [2008.01.16] Bonjour Paris I
- [2008.01.16] Bonjour Paris II
- [2008.01.16] Parisien
- [2008.09.10] A WEEK HOLIDAY - It's Stylish
- [2008.09.10] A WEEK HOLIDAY - Camping
- [2011.10.xx] Taiyo
- [2014.07.23] TI AMO
- [2016.09.29] HELiOPHiLiA!
- [2007.04.11] The 2nd Asia Tour Concert "O" Documentary Book
- [2009.04.24] The 3rd Asia Tour Concert "MIROTIC" In Seoul 2009 Concert Book
- [2004.03.30] HUG
- [2004.08.21] The Way U Are
- [2004.11.20] TVXQ! Special Photo Essay in L.A.
- [2005.11.28] Rising Sun Repackage Story Book: Five Secret Story
- [2009.07.16] All About Tong Vfang Xien Qi Season 3 Preview Storybook (東方神起)
- [2006.03.25] Tomorrow -000777days-
- [2007.09.11] SHINE 2nd Artist Book from Tohoshinki
- [2011.08.xx] Marugoto! Ikemen Prince (Feature)
- [2011.08.xx] K-POP Perfect Data Catalog Book 2011-2012 (Feature)
- [2010.02.xx] ARENA 37 Degree 2010 April Issue (Feature)
- [2011.02.xx] ARENA37 Degree March 2011 Issue (Feature)
- [2011.07.xx] MUSIC BANK 2011 September Issue (Feature)
- [2011.07.xx] SUPER K-POP Collection Vol.4 (Feature)
- [2011.08.xx] ViVi October 2011 Issue
- [2011.09.xx] PATi PATi October 2011 Issue (Feature)
- [2011.09.xx] MORE 2011 November Issue (Feature)
- [2011.09.xx] Pia Besatsu SODA (Feature)
- [2011.09.xx] K STAR GRANDPRIX Vol.3 (Cover & Feature)
- [2011.09.xx] K Special Vol.1 (Feature)
- [2011.09.xx] GINGER (Feature)
- [2011.09.xx] Ray (Cover & Feature)
- [2011.09.xx] Korean JUNIOR MAGAZINE JAPAN October 2011 Issue (Feature)
- [2011.09.xx] BACKSTAGE PASS 2011 November (Feature)
- [2011.10.xx] Tohoshinki Namida no Wakare Fukkatsu eno Kiseki (Cover & Feature)
- [2011.10.xx] KBOOM 2011 December Issue (Feature)
- [2004.12.01] 21st Korea Best Dresser "Best Dressed Singer"
- [2004.12.04] Mnet KM Music Video Festival "Best Newcomer Music Video"
- [2004.12.10] 15th Seoul Music Awards "Best Newcomer", "Bonsang"
- [2004.12.29] SBS Gayo Daejun "Bonsang"
- [2004.12.31] KBS Gayo Daejun "Artist of the Year", "Bonsang"
- [2004.12.31] MBC Top 10 Artist Awards "Bonsang", "Top 10 Artist Award"
- [2004.12.??] Seoul Foreign Correspondents' Club "Bonsang"
- [2005.11.27] Mnet KM Music Video Festival "People's Choice Award", "Best Music Video (Daesang)" (Rising Sun)
- [2005.12.29] SBS Gayo Daejun "Bonsang", "Best Choice Award"
- [2005.12.30] KBS Gayo Daejun "Artist of the Year"
- [2005.12.31] MBC Top 10 Artist Awards "Bonsang"
- [2006.06.16] 5th Thailand ChannelV Music Video Awards "Asian Most Favorite Artist", "International Most Popular Music Video"
- [2006.09.24] Korean Chinese 2006 Awards "10 Most popular Song in China" (Rising Sun, Hug)
- [2006.10.03] Asia Song Festival "Merit Award", "Best Korean Artist"
- [2006.10.31] Thailand Virgin Hitz Awards 2006 "Popular Vote Asia Artist"
- [2006.11.25] Mnet KM Music Fesival "Best Group", "Mnet.com Award", "People's Choice Award", "Artist of the Year (Daesang)"
- [2006.12.01] 16th Seoul Music Awards "People's Choice Award", "Bonsang", "Daesang"
- [2006.12.14] 21st Golden Disk Awards "Bonsang", "Daesang"
- [2006.12.29] SBS Gayo Daejun "Bonsang", "Daesang"
- [2007.05.26] MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2007 "Best Buzz Asia from Korea"
- [2007.10.05] 14th Republic of Korea Entertainment Arts Awards "International Popularity Award"
- [2008.05.31] MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2008 "Best Collaboration" (Last Angel)
- [2008.10.03] Asia Song Festival "Best of Asia"
- [2008.11.12] 15th Republic of Korea Entertainment Arts Awards "Best Group"
- [2008.11.15] Mnet KM Music Video Festival "Arirang Overseas Popularity Award", "Auction Netizen Popularity Award", "Auction Fashion", "Album of the Year" (MIROTIC)
- [2008.12.10] 23rd Golden Disk Awards "Yepp Popularity Award", "Bonsang", "Daesang"
- [2008.12.12] 16th Annual Korean Entertainment Awards "New Generation Daesang"
- [2009.02.12] High1 Seoul Music Awards "People's Choice Award", "Bonsang"
- [2009.08.22] Channel V Thailand Music Video Awards 2009: Thaipradit "Popular Asian Artist"
- [2009.11.21] M.net Asian Music Awards "Best Asian Star"
- [2009.12.16] Melon Awards "2009 Star", "2009 Mania"
- [2010.02.24] 24th The Japan Gold Disc Award "Best International Music Video" (All About Tohoshinki Season 3)
- TVXQ owns two different official fan clubs, "Cassiopeia" in Korea and "Bigeast" in Japan.
- "Cassiopeia"'s official fan club balloon color is red
- In 2008, TVXQ made it in the Guinness World Records for having the world's largest official fan club with more than 800,000 official members just in South Korea.
- In 2009 they made it for the second time in the Guinness World Records. This time the group was listed as the celebrity most photographed in the world. Since the day of their debut to March 19, 2009, TVXQ (as individual members, or as a group) are estimated to have been photographed about 500 million times.
- Korean Official Website
- Japanese Official Website
- Japanese Official Fan Club "Bigeast" Website
- Bigstation Official Website
- Mobile Official Website
- avex network Official Profile
- Official Facebook
- Official YouTube