Ballad ~20th Anniversary
- Matsuda Seiko
- Ballad ~20th Anniversary
- Catalog Number
- Anata ni Aitakute ~Missing You~ (あなたに逢いたくて)
- We Are Love
- Daite.. (New Version) (抱いて…)
- Anata no Subete ni Naritai (あなたのすべてになりたい)
- Ruriiro no Chikyuu (瑠璃色の地球)
- Akai Sweet Pea (赤いスイートピー)
- SWEET MEMORIES
- Anata wo Itoshita Koto (あなたを、愛したこと)
- Touch the LOVE
- Mou Ichido, Hajime Kara (もう一度、初めから)
- Watashi ni Dekiru Subete no Koto (わたしにできるすべてのこと)
- You're My World ~ Hohoemi ni Kaete (微笑みにかえて)
- Seychelles no Yuuhi (セイシェルの夕陽)
- Anata no Sono Mune ni (あなたのその胸に)
- Kitto, Mata Aeru... (きっと、また逢える…)
- Hoo wo Tsutau Namida ga Yozora no Hoshi ni Kawaru Toki (頬をつたう涙が夜空の星に変わる時)
Ballad ~20th Anniversary is Matsuda Seiko's 22nd best album. It was the fifth best album released by Sony Music Japan after Matsuda moved to Universal Music Japan. Although it was released by Sony, Universal owned the rights of three songs of the album, "Anata ni Aitakute ~Missing You~", "Touch the LOVE" and "Anata no Sono Mune ni", as they were originally released during Matsuda's period under Universal. The album was released on the same date (April, 1) as her debut single "Hadashi no Kisetsu" as a 20th anniversary commemorative release, although it was released on her 19th year since debuting.
In addition of this release by Sony Music, Universal Music also released a commemorative series for Matsuda's 20th anniversary since debut, including the single "20th Party", the album Seiko Matsuda: 20th Party, and the best album 『LOVE』 Seiko Matsuda 20th Anniversary Best Selection, all released through 2000.
It was the first time for Matsuda not appearing in one of her covers.