Shake It Up (Koda Kumi)
- Koda Kumi
- Shake It Up
- Catalog Number
- Shake It Up
- Shake It Up (Instrumental)
"Shake It Up" is the twenty-second single released by Koda Kumi and the fourth release in the "12 Days of Christmas" release season. The cover art is meant to have a Brazilian theme. "Shake It Up" was limited to 50,000 copies. The main track was used as the ending theme of Nippon TV's show "The Sunday". The single reached #6 on Oricon charts and charted for 5 weeks. It sold 44,419 units in it's first week and the most recent figures show that it sold a total of 45,983 units. Because this single sold 47,014 copies in 2006, it became the #196 single of the year.
- Koda Kumi, Hiroshi Kim
- Hiroshi Kim
- Other Information
- Arrangement: INVISIBLE HAND
- Guitar: Kato Kaoru
- Chorus: Uchida Ai
- Recorded by Kawata Masahiro at avex studio
- Asai Kiyoko at STUDIO SOUND DALI
- Mixed by Kawata Masahiro at avex studio
Oricon Chart Positions
|-||-||-||-||-||-||-||out for six weeks|
- Total Reported Sales: 47,014
There are three versions of "Shake It Up" to be currently found in Koda Kumi's discography.
- Shake It Up (Original)
- Found on this single as track #1.
- Found on BEST ~second session~ as track #5.
- Shake It Up (instrumental)
- Found on this single as track #2.
- Shake It Up (Kazz Carribean Remix)
- Found on KODA KUMI REMIX ALBUM as track #3.