Due to an influx of spam accounts getting through and joining the site, user registrations have once again been disabled until further notice as we work on a different solution.
Last Angel (Koda Kumi)
- Koda Kumi
- LAST ANGEL
- Catalog Number
- RZCD-45766/B (CD+DVD)
- RZCD-45767 (CD Only)
- ¥1,890 (CD+DVD)
- ¥1,050 (CD Only)
- CD Tracklist
- LAST ANGEL feat.Tohoshinki
- Dear Family
- LAST ANGEL feat.Tohoshinki (Instrumental)
- Dear Family (Instrumental)
- DVD Tracklist
- LAST ANGEL feat.Tohoshinki -MUSIC VIDEO-
- LAST ANGEL feat.Tohoshinki (MAKING VIDEO)
"LAST ANGEL" is the 38th single released by Koda Kumi. The title track is a collaboration with the Korean boyband Tohoshinki. The group also released their own version of the song in their album T. The title track was used as the image song to the Japanese release of the movie, Resident Evil: Extinction (known as Biohazard in Japan). The song was also used as "music.jp" commercial song. The single reached #3 on the Oricon weekly charts and charted for 12 weeks. It sold 57,310 units in it's first week and the most recent figures show that it sold a total of 91,620 units.
- TV Performances
- [2007.11.02] Music Fighter Ongaku Senshi
- [2007.11.03] Music Fair21
- [2007.11.09] Music Japan
- [2007.11.16] Music Station
- [2007.11.22] Utaban
- Koda Kumi, H.U.B.
- Negin, Lira, Gustafsson
- Other Information
- Arrangement: Negin, Lira, Gustafsson
- LAST ANGEL feat. Tohoshinki
- Found on "LAST ANGEL feat. Tohoshinki" single as track #1, on Kingdom album as track #2 and on Out Works & Collaboration Best album as track #16. This is the standard version set to the PV.
- LAST ANGEL feat. Tohoshinki (Instrumental)
- Found on "LAST ANGEL feat. Tohoshinki" single as track #3. This is the standard version except without the main vocals.
- LAST ANGEL -TOHOSHINKI ver.-
- Found on Tohoshinki's T album as track #11. This is Tohoshinki's version of the song. Koda Kumi's vocals were removed and replaced by the group.
- LAST ANGEL [neroDoll Remix] feat. Tohoshinki
- Found on Driving Hit's II album as track #8. This is a remix version.
Oricon Chart Positions
Total Reported Sales: 89,620