- Hayashibara Megumi
- 2005.03.16 (re-release)
- Catalog Number
- KICS-91156 (re-release)
- It's DESTINY -Yatto Meguri Aeta- <New Version> (やっと巡り会えた; We Were Finally Able to Meet)
- Reincarnation <New Version>
- Harikitte Trying! (はりきって Trying!; Trying to Be Enthusiastic)
- Forever Dreamer
- Touch and Go!!
- Watashi Dake no Yume e (私だけの夢へ; Only to My Dream)
- Dare mo Shiranai Mirai wo Dakishimete (誰も知らない未来を抱きしめて; A Future That No One Holds)
- Sunday Afternoon
- Yoru wo Buttobase <New Version> (夜をぶっとばせ)
- Space Lonely Soldier <Aki version>
- Until Strawberry Sherbet <DUAL VOCAL Version> (Hayashibara Megumi with Greg Lee)
- My Dear <New Version>
- Kokoro no Planet <Nuku Nuku Version> (心のプラネット; Heart of the Planet)
- Fai Fai Tu!
- Machi e Deyou (街へ出よう; Let's Go Out to the Town)
Enfleurage is the sixth studio album released by Hayashibara Megumi. All the songs on the album had previous tie-ins with different anime series, except for the final track "Machi e Deyo". The songs "It's DESTINY -Yatto Meguri Aeta- <New Version>" and "Reincarnation <New Version>" are a covers of Okui Masami's songs (whom recorded backing vocals for some songs on Hayashibara's previous album). The version of "Until Strawberry Sherbet" found on the album is a duet with American singer Greg Lee.
On 2005.03.16, a limited edition re-release was issued along with all of Hayashibara's other albums up through the VINTAGE albums. This version of the album featured all the tracks remastered and a 24 page album booklet, and a 16 page photo booklet, all of which located inside a special box.
The album reached #6 on the weekly Oricon chart, and stayed on the chart for a total of four weeks, selling 97,260 copies. The re-release of the album failed to chart on the Oricon.