Sphere (Hayashibara Megumi)
- Hayashibara Megumi
- 2005.03.16 (re-release)
- Catalog Number
- KICS-91155 (re-release)
- Until Strawberry Sherbet
- Dance with me... Saigo no Rakuen (Dance with me... 最後の楽園; Dance with me... The Last Paradise)
- Hoshi wo Tobi Koete (星を飛び越えて; Jumping Over the Stars)
- Yume Hikou (夢飛行; Dream Flight)
- Bon Voyage!
- Living in the same time ~Onaji Toki wo Ikite~ (~同じときを生きて~)
- Yume Hurry Up (夢 Hurry Up; Dream Hurry Up)
- Sunao na Kimochi (素直な気持ち; Sincere Feelings)
- Nakeba Ii no (泣けばいいの; You Only Have to Cry)
- Ashita Smile (明日 Smile; Tomorrow Smile)
- Hoshi no Nai Yoru e (星のない夜へ; To a Starless Night)
- be Natural
- Rousseau no Mori / Chagall no Sora (ルソーの森/シャガールの空; Rousseau's Forest / Chagall's Sky)
"SPHERE" is the fifth album released by Hayashibara Megumi. The album is made up of a mixture of previous anime tie-ins and new original tracks. The first press edition of the album came with cardboard box case, a 32 page color picture booklet, and a 20 page booklet containing photos and comical drawings by Hayashibara.
Two songs feature then up-and-coming anison singer-songwriter, Okui Masami. The singer sang the chorus on the tracks "Nakeba Ii no" and "be Natural". The songs "Bon Voyage!" and "Sunaona Kimochi" were written and composed by Okazaki Ritsuko and she later covered them on her "Ritzberry Fields" album.
On 2005.03.16, a limited edition re-release was issued along with all of Hayashibara's other albums up through the VINTAGE albums. This version of the album featured all the tracks remastered and a 24 page album booklet, and a 16 page photo booklet, all of which located inside a special box.
The album reached #8 on the Oricon chart, and stayed on the chart for a total of four weeks, selling 70,810 copies. The re-release of the album failed to chart on the Oricon.
Oricon Chart Positions
Total Reported Sales: 70,810
- Oricon Profile: Original | Re-release
- Japanese Wikipedia Entry