Qian Lin (钱琳), also known by her stage name Linlin (リンリン), is a Chinese performer and producer under Ocean Butterflies International. She was previously a Japanese pop singer and idol managed by Up-Front Agency and part of Hello! Project as an eighth generation member of Morning Musume.
- Chinese Name: Qián Lín (pinyin), 銭琳 (traditional), 钱琳 (simplified)
- Stage Name: Linlin (リンリン) (2007–2010)
- Nicknames: Linchan (リンちゃん), Linko (リンコ)
- Birthday: March 11, 1991
- Birthplace: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Blood type: B
- Height: 153 cm
- Skills: Impressions, touching her nose with her tongue, magically piercing her ears with her finger
- Hobbies: Singing, dancing, leading, acting, guitar, piano, swimming
- Motto: If your heart wishes it, you can do anything.
- Favorite food: Fruit, seafood, crepes
- Favorite words: YEAH
- Favorite colors: White, red, black
- Hello! Project groups:
- Ex-ceed! (2010)
Linlin was first scouted by a Chinese TV station when she was in second grade of elementary school. She has since appeared in various dramas and as a host for other shows.
After being introduced to Tsunku, she then joined Hello! Project as a member of Hello! Pro Egg. She was featured as a back dancer in Hello! Project's 2007 Winter concert tour. In March of the same year, she and Junjun would join Morning Musume as members of the eighth generation, thus making them the first members of the group to come from outside Japan. They made their concert debut on May 6, 2007 at Morning Musume's 2007 Spring concert tour.
On August 8, 2010, it was announced on Tsunku's blog that Junjun, Linlin, and Kamei Eri would graduate from Morning Musume. On December 15th, 2010, Linlin, along with fellow members Junjun and Kamei Eri, graduated from Morning Musume and Hello! Project on the final date of their autumn Rival Survival tour. The concert, held at Yokohama Arena, was broadcast live in 3D.
After graduating from Morning Musume she returned to China, and released her first solo single in 2013. She later began producing the Chinese idol group Idol School between 2015 and 2016, including writing and composing songs for the group.
In late June 2016 LinLin revealed that she had been married since November 2014 and had given birth to her first child in September 2015. She made the reveal through a Japanese teleivision show and later her personal blog, stating that she chose the show because of how precious her time as a member of Morning Musume was to her, and expressed thanks to the fans that supported her to this point in her life.
-  Zhan Dou (戰豆)
-  Yona Yona Penguin (よなよなペンギン) (voice of Fairy)
-  Keitai Deka The Movie 3: Morning Musume Kyuushutsu Daisakusen! ~ Pandora no Hako no Himitsu~ (ケータイ刑事 THE MOVIE3 モーニング娘。救出大作戦！～パンドラの箱の秘密)
- TV Programs
- [2007–2008] Haromoni@ (ハロモニ@)
-  Berikyuu! (ベリキュー!)
- [2008–2009] Yorosen! (よろセン!)
-  Sakiyomi Jan BANG! (サキよみ ジャンBANG!)
- TV Dramas
-  Hanbun Esper (半分エスパー)
- She is the only member to not have initially auditioned for Morning Musume. Fujimoto Miki first auditioned for Morning Musume's fourth generation before making her debut as a solo artist in 2002, while Junjun had auditioned for the group in Beijing.
- She was the first Chinese girl to be part of Hello! Project.
- She has been commended by both fans and Tsunku himself for her strong vocals during ballads.
- She stated in a DVD Magazine that she wakes up every morning and looks in the mirror and laughs. This supposedly keeps her in a good mood for the rest of the day.
- Niigaki Risa compared Linlin's liveliness to that of Ishikawa Rika.