Fairyland (Hamasaki Ayumi)
- Hamasaki Ayumi
- Catalog Number
- AVCD-30808/B (CD+DVD)
- AVCD-30809 (CD Only)
- ¥1,890 (CD+DVD)
- ¥1,050 (CD Only)
- CD Tracklist
- fairyland "original mix"
- alterna "original mix"
- STEP you "DJ TAKI-SHIT More Step Up Remix"
- fairyland "Bright Field Mix"
- fairyland "original mix -Instrumental-"
- alterna "original mix -Instrumental-"
- DVD Tracklist
fairyland is Hamasaki Ayumi's 36th single, and the first to have more than 4 tracks since her 2003 single No way to say. fairyland was used as the Camellia Diamond CM song, the opening theme song for the show Music Fighter for August 2005, image song for NTV's "Sports Urugus" and was the official song of the NISSAN X-TRAIL CUP. alterna was used in a Panasonic commercial for the FX8 version of their popular LUMIX camera. The fairyland <photo gallery> that appears on the CD+DVD version of the single is the first of its kind and is basically a ton of photos set to an instrumental acoustic version of fairyland, titled "fairyland (Tropical Mix)". This idea would also be put to use later in the CD+DVD version of Hamasaki's 37th single, HEAVEN. This single reached #1 on the Oricon charts and charted for 13 weeks. It sold 316,663 copies, becoming the #25 single of 2005.
- Live Performances
- [2005.06.26] Avex Annual Shareholders Meeting
- [2005.06.27] Hey! Hey! Hey! Music Champ
- [2005.06.15] Music Station
- [2005.07.30] CDTV
- [2005.08.01] Hey! Hey! Hey! Music Champ
- [2005.08.05] Music Station
- [2005.08.05] Music Fighter
- [2005.08.21] a-nation '05
- [2005.12.31] Kouhaku Uta Gassen
- [2006.xx.xx] COUNTDOWN LIVE 2005-2006 A
- Hamasaki Ayumi
- Other Information
- Arrangement: HΛL
- Programming & Synth: Umesaki Toshiharu
- Programming & Guitar: Shimizu Takehito
- Additional Programming: Maruyama Mayuko
- Mixing: Morimoto Koji
Oricon Chart Positions
- Total Reported Sales: 316,663