Rule (Hamasaki Ayumi)
- Hamasaki Ayumi
- Hamasaki Ayumi
- Watanabe Miki
- Other Information
- Arrangement: HΛL
- Programming: HΛL (Umesaki Toshiharu, Shimizu Takehito
- Additional Programming: Maruyama Mayuko
- Drums: Tamada Tom
- Bass: Kitasaka Junko
- Guitar: Shimizu Takehito
- Mixed by Morimoto Koji
"Rule" is a song recorded by Hamasaki Ayumi, first released as an A-side on her single "Rule / Sparkle". The song is described as a fast paced rock song, and was used as the international theme song for the movie Dragonball Evolution.
- Live Performances
- [2009.03.27] MUSIC STATION
- [2009.04.11~08.22] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~
- [2009.12.25] MUSIC STATION
- [2012.12.29~31] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~
- [2013.09.21] TV Asahi 55th Anniversary ~TV Asahi Dream Festival 2013~
- [2015.04.11~07.05] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~
- [2019.05.01~08.18] ayumi hamasaki TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
There are five versions of "Rule" to be found in Hamasaki Ayumi's discography. These are:
- Found on the "Rule / Sparkle" singles as track #1, and on NEXT LEVEL as track #10.
- Rule (Instrumental)
- Found on all of the "Rule / Sparkle" singles. This is the standard version of the song without the vocals.
- Rule (80kidz "No More Rule" mix)
- Found on the all of the "Rule / Sparkle" singles. The remix features a heavy techno sound with a slightly slower tempo.
- Rule (Remo-con "tech-dance" remix)
- Found on the all of the "Rule / Sparkle" singles. The remix features a heavy distorted techno sound.
- Rule (ARENA TOUR 2009 Live)
- Found on ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ as track #2. The arrangement is similar to the standard version of the song, with a short pseudo-acapella opener.