Nito Moeno (仁藤萌乃) is a Japanese stage actress and former Idol singer.
- Birth Name: Nito Moeno (仁藤萌乃)
- Nicknames: Moeno (もえの), Nitou (にとぅ)
- Date of Birth: July 22, 1992
- Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: AB
- Bands / Groups:
For discography with sub-units, see also: Natto Angels Z#Discography.
AKB48 Song Participation
- Namida Surprise! (涙サプライズ!)
- Shonichi (初日) (Team B)
- "RIVER" single
- Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara (君のことが好きだから) (Under Girls)
- "Sakura no Shiori" single
- Enkyori Poster (遠距離ポスター) (Team PB)
- "Ponytail to Chouchou" single
- "Heavy Rotation" single
- "Beginner" single
- "Chance no Junban" single
- ALIVE (Team K)
- "Sakura no Ki ni Narou" single
- Dareka no Tame ni ~What can I do for someone?~ (誰かのために)
- "Everyday, Katyusha" single
- Yankee Soul (ヤンキーソウル)
- "Flying Get" single
- "Kaze wa Fuiteiru" single
- Gondola Lift (ゴンドラリフト) (Under Girls Yurigumi)
- "Ue kara Mariko" single
- Zero-Sum Taiyou (ゼロサム太陽) (Team K)
- "GIVE ME FIVE!" single
- Jung ya Freud no Baai (ユングやフロイトの場合) (Special Girls C)
- "Manatsu no Sounds good!" single
- Mittsu no Namida (3つの涙) (Special Girls)
- "Gingham Check" single
- Show fight! (Future Girls)
- "UZA" single
- Kodoku na Hoshizora (孤独な星空) (Team A)
- Eien Pressure (永遠プレッシャー)
- "So long!" single
- Ruby (Shinoda Team A)
- Junjou Shugi (純情主義) (After Inoue Naru's graduation)
- Temodemo no Namida (てもでもの涙) (Kashiwagi Yuki's understudy)
- Team K 4th Stage "Saishuu Bell ga Naru"
- Oshima Yuko's understudy for all songs
- AKB48 Kenkyuusei "Tadaima Ren'aichuu"
- Seifuku Resistance (制服レジスタンス)
- Gyakuten Oujisama (逆転王子様) (Minegishi Minami's understudy)
- Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa (心の端のソファー) (Oshima Yuko's understudy)
- Auditioned for AKB48 during 4th generation but didn't pass. She later joined as a 5th generation then was added to Team B on August 5th, 2008. She then was transferred to Team K during the team shuffle of 2009, before being moved to Team A at the Tokyo Dome concert in August, 2012.
- One of her special skills is singing while brushing her teeth.
- Her favorite foods are natto, vegetables and snacks.