- For the actress and singer of the same name, see Okada Nana (singer).
Okada Nana (岡田奈々) is a Japanese pop singer and idol managed by Avex Asunaro Company. She is a former member of AKB48 and was previously a concurrent member of STU48.
- Name: Okada Nana (岡田奈々)
- Nickname: Naachan (なぁちゃん)
- Birthdate: November 7, 1997
- Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
- Hometown: Kanagawa, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 157cm
- Weight: 38.3kg
- Family: Parents, two older brothers, younger sister, two dogs
- Hobbies: Watching anime/manga, watching movies, singing, chocolate mint tour, driving, fresh ginger from Iwashita
- Bands / Groups:
AKB48 Song Participation
- AKB48 Team A 6th Stage "Mokugekisha"
- AKB48 Team K 6th Stage "RESET"
- AKB48 Team 4 1st Stage "Boku no Taiyou"
- AKB48 Kenkyuusei "Boku no Taiyou"
- AKB48 Team B 5th Stage "Theater no Megami"
- AKB48 Team K Waiting Stage
- AKB48 Team B Waiting Stage
- AKB48 Kenkyuusei "Pajama Drive"
- AKB48 Team 4 2nd Stage "Te wo Tsunaginagara"
- AKB48 Team 4 3rd Stage "Idol no Yoake"
- Shunputei Koasa "Eve wa Adam no Abarabone"
- Tahara Soichiro "Do~naru?! Do~suru?! AKB48"
- AKB48 Team 4 4th Stage "Yume wo Shinaseru Wake ni Ikanai"
- AKB48 "Boku no Taiyou" Revival
STU48 Song Participation
- Originally a 14th generation member of Kenkyuusei, she was promoted to Team 4 on August 24, 2013. During the AKB48 team shuffle in 2015, she was announced as sub-captain of Team 4 with Takahashi Juri as captain, until Murayama Yuiri was announced as captain during the AKB48 team shuffle in 2017. She was announced for a concurrent position as captain of STU48 in February 2017, until Imamura Mitsuki was announced as captain on January 18, 2020. The cancellation of her concurrent position was announced on September 12, 2021. Her concurrency with STU48 ended on March 18, 2022 after her final concert. As part of the team shuffle announced on December 8, 2021 at their 16th Anniversary live, she was transferred to Team A on April 19, 2022. She announced her graduation on November 23, 2022. Her graduation concert was held on April 1, 2023, and her final theater performance was held on April 2nd.
- Favorite Food: chocolate mint, tofu, natto, kimchi, mozuku, alcohol
- Favorite Color: Green
- Strengths: Single-mindedness
- Cons: Negative