Ohe Tomomi (大江朝美) is a Japanese Idol singer.
- Birth Name: Ohe Tomomi (大江朝美)
- Nickname: Ooie (おーぃぇ). The nickname is pronounced oh yay, which has become a catchphrase of hers.
- Date of Birth: June 15, 1989
- Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
- Height: 156cm
- Bands / Groups:
- Single A-sides Participated In
- Stage Units
- Team A 1st Stage: Hoshi no Ondo (1st Unit)
- Team A 2nd Stage: Koi no Plan
- Team A 3rd Stage: Rider
- Team A 3rd Stage: Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru
- Served as a temporary replacement for Maeda Atsuko.
- Team A 4th Stage: 7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi
- Himawari-gumi 1st Stage: Higurashi no koi (Takahashi Minami stand-by)
- Originally a first generation member of AKB48 and Team A. She graduated from the group on November 23, 2008.
- Has a weakness for cake and anything sweet.
- Her favorite words are "Love" and "Peace".
- Has one brother and one sister.
- Loves Disney and Sanrio.
- Always thinks pleasant thoughts just before sleeping.
- The first CD she bought was a Hamasaki Ayumi album.
- Has a dog for a pet, but if she could, she'd want an ostrich.
- Considers it a 'charm point' of hers when she speaks Japanese-English.
- She was considering singing Hamasaki Ayumi's song "who" for her audition.
- Is close friends with both Nakanishi Rina and Tojima Hana.
- Loves apples.
- Hobbies: Making pastry
- Audition song: ANRI - Olivia wo Kikinagara