Shiroma Miru promoting "MELTY
Shiroma Miru (白間美瑠) is a Japanese pop singer and idol under Universal Music Japan. She is a former member of NMB48, and was previously a concurrent member of AKB48.
- Name: Shiroma Miru (白間美瑠)
- Nicknames: Mirurun (みるるん), Mirumiru (みるみる)
- Birthdate: October 14, 1997
- Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
- Blood Type: B
- Height: 160cm
- Weight: 49kg
- Bands / Groups:
NMB48 Song Participation
- NMB48 Team N 1st Stage "Dareka no Tame ni"
- NMB48 Team N 2nd Stage "Seishun Girls"
- NMB48 Team N 3rd Stage "Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru"
- NMB48 Team M 2nd Stage "RESET"
AKB48 Song Participation
- AKB48 Team A 7th Stage "M.T. ni Sasagu"
- Originally a first generation member of NMB48 Kenkyuusei, she was promoted to Team N in March 2011, then transferred to Team M during the AKB48 Group Grand Shuffle in 2014. She was announced for a concurrent position with AKB48 Team A during the AKB48 team shuffle in 2015. Her concurrency ended on April 1, 2018, following the AKB48 team shuffle in 2017. She announced her graduation from the group on March 2, 2021. Her graduation concert was held at Osakajou Hall in the summer and graduated from the group on August 31, 2021. She is the final first generation member to graduate.
- Her favourite food is chocolate.
- Puts ketchup in everything, including her rice and soup.
- She trained for seven years and nine months prior to her appearance on Produce 48.
48 Group Gallery